You don't deserve me.

Read author's note at the end!

Ariana's Pov:

I woke up with Justin running into the room angrily.

"What is wrong with you?"

"You are always sleeping."

"What the hell?"

"I had plans for us to go get breakfast."

"Well you should have told me."

"Well you shouldn't be a such lazy bitch!" Oh no he did not.

"Well you should stop being a man whore and maybe it would be different."

"Shut the hell up. You didn't have to marry me." That hurt. I started getting up.

"You know what I didn't have to marry you. Why did I anyways?"

"Because you are a desperate bitch."

"Are you high or drunk?"

"Hell no." I look him in his eyes. He is both high and drunk.

"Wow. You are and it's not just one."

"Whatever Ariana. Get out of my room and leave me alone." I grab my phone and grab some sexy clothes because I'm going out. I walk out. He won't see me tonight. I go into Jaxon's room and took a shower in his bathroom. He won't see him anymore if I decide to leave his ass. I get out the shower and get dressed.

I walk out and Justin is standing there crying

I walk out and Justin is standing there crying. Oh Jesus.

"Ari, I'm sorry." He's sobbing.

"Justin, what's wrong?"

"My mom passed away last night."

"I'm sorry Justin but you could have just told me and not go off and get high and drunk. Then come back here and yell at me. What if Jaxon was home?"

"I know. I don't deserve you."

"You really don't but I love you too much to leave you."

"Where are you going like that?"

"Well I was going to call Selena up and go out and have a girls day since you told me to leave you alone and to get out."

"I'm sorry."

"Justin, you called me a desperate bitch and you told me that I didn't have to marry you. You also called me a lazy bitch which I'm not because I work all the damn time and sorry today I have a day off and I wanted to sleep in. Also you need to tell me that you want to take me out in the morning. I will be more then happy to wake up and go somewhere with you any day."

"I know. I'm so sorry. I don't understand why you are still with me because if I was you I would have left myself already."

"Well that's what love is. But if you lay on hand on me harshly or on Jaxon it's over."

"I know."

"Good."

"I'm so lucky to have you!"

"Very lucky!"

"Let's go on a lunch date since you are all dressed up."

"Okay!"

"I love you, Ariana Grande Bieber!"

"I love you, Justin Drew Bieber!" We kiss patiently. It felt like we fell in love all over again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shot I would have left his ass either way. But this chapter is suppose to show people how they should treat there others. Never go to significant other mad and take everything out on them. Because not everyone is like Ariana in this book. Always talk about your problems never hold them in. Love y'all!