Deal

Ariana's Pov:

I wake up from the sun shining through the window. Grr. I look at my phone. Oh shit it's 12:00. I was suppose to be at the studio an hour ago. I get up and get a quick shower. I get dressed.

I run downstairs where I see Justin holding Jaxon in his lap and them two eating the same thing in unison

I run downstairs where I see Justin holding Jaxon in his lap and them two eating the same thing in unison. They so cute.

"Y'all are too cute!"

"Thank you!" They said in unison.

"You look so cute!"

"Yeah. Mommy you look beautiful!"

"Thank you! I love y'all so much!"

"Love you too!" They said in unison.

"Where are you going?"

"The studio. Y'all want to join?"

"Do you want to go to the studio with mommy?"

"Yeah!"

"We will go!"

"Okay well how about I'll meet y'all there because I'm already an hour and 30 minutes late."

"Sure. Now hurry your little ass to work."

"You know you like my ass!" Good thing Jaxon was upstairs getting ready.

"I do like your ass just as much as you like my dick!"

"Sure!"

"That's not what you said last night ago."

"Is that so. I don't recall saying I like your dick I'm pretty sure I said I love jerry!"

"Now go we will be there soon."

"Okay. Bring me some food. And that's not a question it's a command."

"You can eat deez.... I'll see you later Jaxon." Jaxon came walking in right before he could say nuts. I kiss Jaxon on the forehead. I walk over to Justin and kiss his cheek.

"Nuts." He whispered. I walk out and get into my car. I get to the studio and the boys are right behind me. We walk into the room and I get into the booth. I'm singing into you and dangerous woman.