Done.

Ariana's POV:

I get up from the bed and get in the shower. I get out and get dressed.

Today we are going to Canada to see Justin's family

Today we are going to Canada to see Justin's family. We went back home after Florida and dropped off Walter.

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah!"

"Let's go!" Lately Justin has been acting really weird.

"I made a doctors appointment for when we get back. Are you coming?"

"I don't know. Why are you already asking me this?"

"So you know in advance."

"Are you expecting me to take that day off?"

"Yeah kind of because it's your new kid that you made too."

"Mommy. Why is daddy so mad at you?" I turn around and look at Jaxon.

"I don't know but you and me are leaving because we don't need this."

"What do you mean?"

"We are done." I pick up Jaxon and put him in the car.

"Mommy will be back soon." I walk back inside to get some clothes.

"Are y'all really leaving?"

"Yes. I've put up with your bullshit so much. I'm done and I'm not leaving him here to let you lash out at him." I go upstairs and grab a big suit case. I put some of my clothes in there and some of Jaxon's and I grabbed the ones that were already packed.

"Where are y'all going?"

"None of your damn business." I walk out put the stuff in the car.

"You can't keep my son away from or my other kid."

"Watch me."

"I will take you to court."

"Do it. I'll tell everybody how many times you have cheated on me and how many times you drink and get high."

"Whatever. Just go." I get in the car and start it up. Justin knocks on Jaxon's window. I roll it down.

"Hey bud! You be good for mommy! I love you! I don't know when I'll see you again but hopefully I can fix things and see you and mommy soon. I hope when I do see y'all I'm holding your mommy in my arms and you in my lap." He kisses his forehead.