Makeup Sex...!!!!

2 months pregnant

Ariana's Pov:

I wake up by the sun shining in my eyes. I get up and get ready for my day of work. I get dressed.

I put my hair in a high ponytail

I put my hair in a high ponytail. I do basic makeup. I walk downstairs and get me a bowl of fruit. Where's Justin? Right then Justin walks in the door with hair messed up and his zipper down on his pants. Wtf?

"Where have you been?" I say bitterly. He jumped almost like he was hiding something.

"Running."

"In leather pants that are black and a black t-shirt. Also with your black supras and a black leather jacket."

"Yeah."

"Justin why are you lying to me?"

"I'm not lying."

"Yes you are because I know you would never wear that to running and your zipper is down also your hair is messy." I yelled that at him.

"Fine. I went clubbing last night." Oh hell no.

"Why are you lying to me? And how did your zipper come down?"

"A girl wanted to give me a blow job."

"And did you let her?"

"No. I told her that I have a beautiful wife at home." I notice he doesn't have his ring on.

"And where is your wedding ring?"

"Upstairs I took it off before I went clubbing."

"So they won't now your married and to stay the fuck away from you." I fell to the floor with a extreme headache and my stomach hurting.

"NO. I didn't want to lose it." He walks out the room and into the backyard.

"Justin." I whisper because it hurt so much. Please don't die on me baby. I'm sobbing now.

"JUSTIN!" I scream his name. He looks at me through the glass door. And then he comes running in. He picks me up and takes me to the hospital. They see me instantly since I'm pregnant. They do the ultrasound and other stuff. After they are done the doctor walks out crying. I guess he's talking to Justin because I can hear them.

"Mr.Bieber?"

"Yes. How are they?"

"The baby is gone." I see Justin sobbing. I start sobbing. Justin comes running in.

"Let's go home and rest."

"Fuck you this is all your fault. You just had to go clubbing last night and start a fight."

"Ariana?"

"Fuck you. I'm leaving." I call a uber. It takes me to the studio. It's now 2 o'clock. I'm in the studio doing nothing but crying. How could you love someone who you never met? I need to get together. I wipe my eyes and stand up. I need to work. It helps me think when I'm upset. I have a few new songs. The first one is Thinking About You.

After I was done with that song i started crying again. I need him right now. I call Justin.

"Hello?" He sounded hurt.

"Can you please come to the studio? I need you."

"Be there in five." He hangs up. I sit on the little couch there is in the studio room. Minutes later Justin came walking in. I get up and jump in his arms. I could tell he has been crying.

"I love you! I didn't mean those words I said to you. I will always need you forever boy!"

"I love you too, Ari! And I will never leave you and always be here! I will be your forever boy!" By now I've stop crying. He always knows what to say. I get up to record a new song that I just made. It's called Bad Decisions.

I walk out the little booth and I sit in Justin's lap. We just sit there laid up against the couch. Every now and again I feel him kiss my forehead with a tear that falls on my head.

"Justin please don't cry. I'm going to cry."

"It's all my fault. You are right. I should have never went to the club."

"It's not your fault it's gone. It's no ones fault. It's how God wanted it to be."

"Okay. I love the outfit you have on."

"Thanks!"

"You look sexy!"

"Thanks!"

"Let's go home and have some fun!"

"Okay!" We get home and he carries me to our room. Jaxon is with a friend. When we get up there a part from Justin's new song comes running through my head.

"Wanna argue all day, make love all night."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey luvs!! I love y'all! And I cried while writing this.