Sort of normal.

5 years later

Ariana's POV:

I hear my alarm go off. I turn it off and roll out of bed. I look around and no one is there. Where's Justin I think to myself. I walk into the bathroom and hop in the shower. I have somewhere to be. I get out the shower and get dressed.

I put on light makeup and I leave my hair down and I curl it

I put on light makeup and I leave my hair down and I curl it. I walk into Chloe's room and wake her up.

"Chloe! Wake up sweetie! It's time for school." She sits up and rubs her eyes.

"Okay mommy!" I walk out and let her get dressed into what I laid out for her. I walk into Jaxon's room. He's ten years old. I can't right now.

"Jaxon honey, it's time to get up!" He turns onto his other side.

"Jaxon! You need to get up. Or you'll be late." He finally gets up. I walk out and turn on the light. I walk downstairs and get the kids breakfast ready and their lunches. Minutes later Justin walks into the door.

"Good morning!"

"Good morning baby doll!" He had groceries.

"Where were you?"

"I went out to go get some more eggs and milk."

"Oh okay."

"You look beautiful!"

"Where are you going?"

"I have to take the kids to school. Then I have to go meet with Madison."

"Oh what for?"

"We have to talk about the tour and everything."

"Oh okay." Chloe walks downstairs wearing light blue skinny jeans and a blue and red plaid shirt with her whit converses. With a black scarf and her hair in a high messy bun. Then Jaxon comes downstairs wearing a black shirt with black leather pants and white supras with a gold chain necklace. Just like his father. They grab their book bags and their lunches. They sit down and eat breakfast real quick. It was just cereal.

"Are y'all ready?"

"Yes mommy!" They say in unison. They kiss Justin goodbye and I kiss him too.

"I love you!"

"I love you too!" We walk out and get in the car. We drive to the school.

"Love you mommy!" They say in unison. They kiss my cheek and get out the car. I watch them walk into the school and I drive away. I go back to the house real quick so I can get myself some breakfast. When I get there Justin's car is in the driveway and so is someone else's. I walk in and it's Madison.