Moonlight!!

Ariana's Pov:

"Good morning!"

"Good morning!" I look at Justin. He still has his eyes closed. This hoe needs to get up.

"Get the hell up you lazy ass!" I yelled at him.

"Okay moonlight I'll get up!"

"I like that nickname!"

"Good because it's staying."

"When I get home tonight do you want to watch a movie?"

"Sure!" But that's not what I really want to do. I get up and get in the shower. I get out 20 minutes and get dressed.

I run downstairs and Justin is making breakfast

"What's for breakfast?"

"Vegan waffles with fruit and coffee with soy milk!"

"Awe you are so cute! You should become a chef!"

"I think I'll stick to singing! Oh by the way I'm off all week in two weeks!"

"Me too! We should go on vacation!"

"Where to?"

"I don't know. We will talk to Jaxon tomorrow when he comes home from Walter's."

"I say everywhere in Florida!"

"Okay!" I eat my breakfast and go back upstairs and brush me teeth. I walk back downstairs and kiss Justin and walk out. I go to the studio and write a new song. I pull out my song book and start writing.

The sun is setting and you're right here by my side. And the movie is playing but we won't be watching tonight. Every look, every touch makes me wanna give you my heart. I be crushin' on you, baby. Stay right where you are cause I never knew, I never knew you could hold moonlight in your hands. Til' the night I held you. You are my moonlight, moonlight.

I like it so far. I go I tot he booth and start recording it.

As I was recording more and more lyrics came to my mind. I love this song! I walk out and go to my car. I'm starving. I came in at 11:00 and its 2:00 now. I had to stop recording then start again then stop then start again. Then I had to put it all together. I'm off tomorrow and Jaxon won't be getting home till late and Justin is working tomorrow. Also he has a interview with Ellen tomorrow. I think I'm going to call Selena and see if she wants to hang out tomorrow. Or Nicki so we can a new song and hang out. We always have so much fun making songs together. I walk into veggie grill and order a salad to go. They give it to me and I'm on my way back to the studio because I have a meeting today. My meeting is at 3:30. So I have like 45 minutes. Ugh... I just want to go home.

45 minutes later.

I walk into he office room where Scooter and some other singers are. Justin is there. He's sitting next to I guess Scooters assistant. She's all over him. I walk over to them.

"Sweetie, I think it's time do you to move!"

"And who are you?"

"Me? I'm Ariana Bieber! His wife and mother of his son!" I give her a fake smile.

"Okay well I'll just sit over there." She gets up and moves. I sit next to Justin.

"Hey baby boy!"

"Hey baby girl!" He kisses the crock of my neck. It was so hard to hold back a moan. It came out a little.

"I heard that moonlight!"

"Shhh...stop talking!" I start laughing my ass off.

"Oh that's a knee slapper!" Which makes me laugh harder.

"Okay. Let's get started. Ariana have you been working on the album?"

"Ye... Of course she has. That's all she does. She neglects her child for her album and fans and neglects me." Did Justin really just say that? I run out the room and run to my car and get into it and just sit there and cry. I didn't know he felt like that. And I have not been neglecting them. I come home cook every night. I'm literally the only one that cleans the damn house. I do the damn laundry. I look in the mirror and check my makeup. It looks okay. I get out the car and walk back in.

"Well it's nice for you join us again!" Scooter says.

"Shut the hell up. You aren't even my real damn manager Madison is." I point to her. I got sit next to her which is far away from Justin. I didn't mean that. The meeting ends 30 minutes later. I get up and walk to Scooter to apologize but he's talking to Justin. Oh well. I walk over there.

"Hey scooter. Excuse me. I'm sorry for earlier it's just you know what happened."

"It's okay Ari! I understand!"

"Okay great! I'll see you later!" I hug him and kiss his cheek. I walk away to my car. Justin knocks on my window. I roll it down.

"May I help you?"

"Why are you being such a bitch?"

"Why are you being such a dick?" I roll up the window and pull away. I go home and get into the shower. I get out and put on my onesie.

I walk downstairs and make dinner

I walk downstairs and make dinner. Wait where is Justin? I call him.

"Hello?"

"Where are you?" Hear loud music in the background.

"Clubbing with Alfredo!"

"Okay don't be too late. Do I need to make dinner for you?"

"No. I'm good."

"I love you!"

"Yeah okay. Bye." I hang up. Well someone is mad. I'm not hungry anyways. I walk back upstairs and go to bed. I fall into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love y'all! Good night!