Don't Leave Me, Please

Your P.O.V
I heard faint voices, one of them was crying so much I couldn't bare it, it was Aaron. He never crys. "(Y/N) don't leave me! Please! Your the only family member that I have left." I hear Aaron say. "Sir,Sir please stay away." A nurse tells Aaron. "No! No! (Y/N)!" Aaron yells while security pulls him away. "Don't worry sweetie your in good hands, can you hear me?" A nurse asks sweetly to me. "Y-Yes what h-h-happened?" I say while trying to get up from the strecher. The next thing I know, they shock me, I hear doctors saying "CLEAR!" and "BLOOD PRESSURE WHAT IS IT?" it scares me to think about it.
Garroth's P.O.V
"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" I scream at Aaron. "ME?! YOUR THE ONE WHO BROKE HER HEART!" Aaron yells making a fist at me. "Guys settle down, we all have to agree on something
we all dearly love (Y/N) right?" Aphmau says to everyone in the room for (Y/N). "Yes!" Everyone replies. "If you were (Y/N) would you want people arguing over you and whos fault it was?" She says wisely. "No.." They reply back. "Then don't argue!" Aphmau says hitting Aaron's head. "Okayy...." They all say sassy to Aphmau. "We have some good news and bad news." A doctor comes up to us. "Bad first." I reply. "The bad news is. (Y/N) needs surgery so she won't be back in 2 weeks. But the good news is that she is fine and healthy, you can visit her twice a week from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm." The doctor informs us. "Okay thanks Doc." I say leaving.
Awe, poor you!
-Captain~Chan