No.

To get you guys caught up here is what happened in the last chappie! You found out that Gene was going to kill you and he put Sasha under magiks to look like Aph. She saw you and then protected you. Since she had magiks too she teleported Gene to the nether. And that's what you missed on THIS STORY! (Glee refrence)
Aaron's P.O.V
I thought it was time to tell (Y/N) about Sasha. I told her and she told me the story. "So you met Sasha before?" I ask her.
"Yeah, shes my older sister what do you expect?" (Y/N) tells me giggling. "I got bad news," I tell her, "we are going back home for awhile." "With dad?" (Y/N) asks. "Yes," I reply, "Dad"
-FlashBack-
3rd Person View
"DAD STOP IT! STOP ABUSING AARON AND (Y/N)!" Sasha shouts at Mr. (L/N). "ITS NOT MY FAULT THEY DIDN'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THEIR GRADES," Mr.(L/N) shouted, "I THOUGHT WE RAISED SMART CHILDREN! BUT I GUESS THEY AREN'T SMARTER THEN PIGS!" Mr.(L/N) then slaps Aaron and you with his bare hand. "D-D-Daddy, I-I-I'm sorry. I-I-I'm not g-g-good at the subjects. Y-You said that..." (Y/N) said but she couldn't finish because Mr.(L/N) cut her off by a blade on her forearm. "STOP IT YOU STUPID WORTHLESS CHILD ABUSER!" Sasha yells at him. "Stupid worthless child abuser? Hahaha Sasha you crack me up!" Mr.(L/N) says. But before Sasha could react she found herself pinned on the wall by a knife. "Aaron c-c-call the cops!" Sasha said with fear in her voice. Aaron was just about 9 at the time each of them are 4 years apart. "Go Aaron!" (Y/N) tells Aaron.
Bold-Aaron
Itallics-Police
911 whats your emergency? Hello? This is Aaron (L/N). Please help! My dad is about to kill all of us! How much are there of you? 3, my sister Sasha, me, and my little sister (Y/N). How old are you Aaron? I'm 9. Okay whats your adress? Pear Shearly Street House 82345. Okay Aaron, stay with your sister and make sure your sisters don't get hurt okay? Police will arrive just wait. Okay thanks! Don't mention it buddy.
"Daddy! Stop it!" (Y/N) yells. "NO!" He replys shouting. "If you don't let Sasha go, then then I'll hurt you!" Aaron says with confidence and fear in his voice at the same time. When he was about to throw a knife at Aaron the police came in and arrested him. He was sentenced to 10 years in prison for child abuse and almost commiting murder.
-End Of FlashBack-
"He never gave a damn about us, I don't want to visit the man that ruined my life." (Y/N) says. "If you aren't coming then hes coming," I tell her, "but since I love you, he will come next year." "Yes! I love you Aaron." She replys to me. "I love you too." I tell her pulling her into a hug.
Woowwww.
-Captain~Chan