Meeting Zianna

Your P.O.V
Garrort told me to be fancy, because he said his Mom is bringing us to a fancy resturant. "I guess I'll just wear this dress."
(This picture)

"I hope he likes it

"I hope he likes it." You say outloud.
-AFTER GETTING READY-
"Yeah, Im ready." You say as your about to hang up. "Okay, see you in 5." Garroth replys.
"Okay, See you." You reply hanging up. "Hey Garroth? What are you doing here?" I hear Aaron say to Garroth downstairs. "Well, Im here bec-" He got cut off becaused I peeked my head then came out. "Because Im going on a date with (Y/N)" Garroth answers and smiles at me. "I'll be back at 8 Aaron." I say to Aaron leaving.
Garroth's P.O.V
I picked (Y/N) up and she looked stunning! My Mom said she would meet us at this fancy place called "Flower" I didn't really know that place but she said it was really fancy. "So (Y/N) how are you?" I ask her breaking the silence. "Oh Im doing great!" She tells me smiling.
-ARRIVING AT THE RESTURANT-
Zianna's P.O.V
I was waiting at the table for Garroth and (Y/N). I didn't expect her to look diffrent from that so called "Aaron" guy.
Your P.O.V
After I started getting to know Zianna and eating the food Garroth said that I can have a sleepover at his place. So me and Garroth said bye to Zianna.
-ARRIVING AT GARROTH'S PLACE-
"Hey (Y/N) do you want some ice cream?" Garroth asks me. "Sure! But I will be right back im just going to get some clothes from me and Aaron's house!" I tell him about to leave. "Wait! (Y/N) you can use some big shirts I have?" Garroth asks me blushing. "Its fine Garroth, I don't want you catching "cooties". I tell him laughing.
-BEFORE GOING TO SLEEP-
"Hey Garroth ima sleep on the-"
I was caught off by a kiss. "Sleep on the bed, besides (Y/N) you should be treated like a princess." Garroth tells me giving me one last kiss. "Ok, thanks Garroth!" I say going to his bed. Before closing the door I heard him say "I love her"

NOICE? NOICE OKIE SO I WILL TRY TO UPDATE BUT IT IS ALMOST SCHOOL SO I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN!

-Captain~Chan