Fuck Off Already (Part 2)

Your P.O.V
"Ok..." I thought wiping my tears, "if he wants to play it like that... then we'll play it like that." I felt something grasp on my shoulder. Garroth. He was leaning in for a kiss, but I blocked it with a slap. "Ow" Garroth said rubbing the mark. "Ow" I mocked him rubbing my heart. "Stop it" He said seriously. "Stop acting like you love me." I replied with tone in my voice. "You boreded me." He said plainly. "BOREDED YOU? I LOVED YOU! YOU KNOW WHAT? FUCK OFF! FUCK OFF ALREADY! DATE THAT SON OF A BITCH! I DONT GIVE A SINGLE DAMN! IM SURE YOU WILL HAVE THE UGLIEST BABY! AND YOU KNOW WHAT? SUCK A DICK BITCH! OH, IM NOT DONE! YOU'LL REGRET IT!" I yelled at the top of my lungs with sass, tone, anger, and sadness. "(Y/N)..... I-I" Garroth said touching my cheek but I slapped him once more. "I HATE YOU! GET OUT OF MY LIFE!" I yelled running to his house and knocking on the door. Laurence let me in. "Can you lock the doors?" I asked Laurence politely but he saw I was in pain. "Sure." Laurence replied locking the door shut, "whats wrong?" I heard kissing noises under the floor, I questioned Laurence, "Travis and Katelyn..... yep, thats the kissing noises." "Oh, that makes TOTAL sense" I hugged him and he hugged back, I cried in his shoulder. "Garroth.... and.... Ivy...." I said with tears but growled when I said Ivy. "Oh my irene, I feel terrible...." Laurence answered breaking the hug and lifting my chin up. "(Y/N) I....."

TBC

-----------------------------------------

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK LAURENCE IS GONNA SAY! THIS NEEDS TO GET ATLEAST 5 VOTES OR COMMENTS! TO GET THE NEXT CHAPTER!
YOURS TRULY
                       Moonlight 🌙