Sasha?

Sasha's P.O.V
Gene still had me looking like Aphmau with his magiks. It was tiring, just being nice. Gene never told me who we are getting at. He told me her name was "(Y/N)" and I thought she was a diffrent girl untill I saw her. My sister. We don't look alike but I'm the oldest of our 3 kids. Here is the order: Sasha, Aaron, and then (Y/N). I couldn't kill her. I love her.
Gene's P.O.V
I was just about to tell Sasha to get out but she got out under my magiks. "Gene, I can't do it now. She is my..." Sasha said. "Little sister." (Y/N) replied smiling. "CUT IT OUT SASHA KILL HER ALREADY!" I yelled at Sasha.
Your P.O.V
Sasha comes to me and hugs me tight, I just remembered she took magiks in high school too. She made a spell where she put a force field over me and her. "Gene, go now or else." Sasha says to Gene pointing her pointer finger at him threating a spell. "Or else what doll face?" Gene says with attitude. "Or else this happens!" Sasha replys to Gene making a nether portal under him. "SASHA!" We both here yelling. "(Y/N), I love you, but I have to go and do it. Im a shadow knight and I can't stay long. I'll be back again. I promise." Sasha tells me hugging me tight and disapearing in mist air of the cold night. "I love you too." I say under my breath.
Sasha?
-Captain~Chan