Wings: Part 1

A.N: Hey! Young Justice is in this one and in here Zatanna is on the team but Rocket isn't. Anyway, here are their ages: (Also Terry is going to be in here and he's adopted because I read somewhere that Terry was related to Bruce and I don't really know if it's real or not since I just found about Terry.)

Terry McGinnis-Wayne (Nightwing)- 23
Damian Wayne (Renegade)- 17
Timothy Drake-Wayne (Red Robin)- 16
Jason Todd-Wayne (Red Hood)- 15
Richard Grayson-Wayne (Robin)- 13

Robin's P.O.V

The team had just gotten back from a mission that involved Klarion and a weird red crystal, said crystal was now in the hands of Wally.

We were now in the training room, just lounging around waiting for Black Canary and maybe Batman since the mission room was a bit messy from Wally and I's latest experiment. All I'm saying is that it involves cupcakes, rubber ducks, a wig and an explosive batarang.

"Sweet! Souvenir, wonder what it does though?" He said, staring at it curiously. "Oh I don't know,there are so many possibilities like maybe takeall your hair out, turn you into a cockroach or even make you the size of an ant!" Zatanna said.

Wally had dropped the crystal after hearing that causing it to shatter into a million pieces, "Just great, Kid Idi-, is that supposed to be happening?!" Artemis said, cutting herself off.

We looked at the crystal's remains and suddenly there was a bright light then we got thrown back then everything went black.

Mgann's P.O.V

I woke up slowly and noticed I was laying on something soft, Did someone take me to my bed? I thought, then I remembered what happened.

I shot up and I almost fainted again, there were a pair of light green wings on my back. (The wings above are the size and design but in different colors, they're not too big but not too small, it ends on their waist.)

I slowly stood up and looked at the wings then saw that the others were coming too and all of them were shocked too.

Wally had a pair of bright yellow wings, Artemis' was a forest green color, Connor's was black, Aqualad's was dark blue but the tips were baby blue, Zatanna's was a light purple while Robin's was a bright red with yellow tips.

We were all gawking at the wings. "Wow, um, okay, this is so weird, when I said I'm Robin, I didn't mean that literally." Robin said, getting a few chuckles.

"What are we going to do? I mean there's no way we can hide.....these." Zatanna said, touching the feathers of her wings.

"YOU JUST HAD TO DROP IT, DIDN'T YOU?!!!" Artemis yelled at Wally. "Hey! I DIDN'T KNOW IT WOULD GIVE US WINGS!!" "Enough, fighting is not going to solve this." Aqualad said.

"Um, guys, Help!" Robin said, his wing were fluttering and he was now anout 5 feet off the ground. Then suddenly I was flying too but now my kind of flying, "Woah! OKAY, How do I get down?!" Connor yelled.

Suddenly,

Batman 01, Flash 04, Black Canary 13, Green Arrow 12, Aquaman 14, Martian Manhunter 16, Red Arrow A01

The computer announced, Oh fudge! I thought.