Wings: Part 3

A.N: Hi! Anyway, here is the part where the batfam will see their baby bird's predicament. How will they react? Red to find out! Oh and Vote and Comment please!

Robin's P.O.V

We had arrived at the Bat Cave and I think Terry was already here.

What will I do? I have to find some way to hide it cause if not they'll fuss over! Hide, hide, hide, hide I thought.

"Dickie!"

I turned to Bruce who pointed at my back, I looked and,

"Hey! My wings shrunk!" My wings were now smaller. (If you want to know how small, go back to the last chapter and look at Dick's wings)

"How? How did you?" He said. "I just thought how to hide them then poof!" I said. Bruce looked like he was in deep thought. "I have to make a meeting, explain to your brothers and sisters and tell them I'll be back."

"Wait... you are leaving me to explain all by myself?!" I can't believe it! Then suddenly my wings returned back to normal size, I almost fell on my face if Bruce hadn't caught me. "Hmm, don't get too emotional or they'll go back to their normal size, I'll be back, I have to discuss this with the League." He said, before disappearing into the zeta tube.

I glared at the tube then focused on staying calm then the wings started to shrink. I changed into civilian clothes although I had to make holes in my shirt  for the wings then I covered it with my jacket.

When I got upstairs, I walked into the living room to find all my siblings just talking and watching T.V.

"Hey Birdie!" Jason greeted.

"Um, can you um spare me a minute, I have something to tell you." I Said, rubbing my neck. Damian, Terry, Jason, Tim, Cassandra and Steph all looked at me. Jason had turned the T.V off so it was silent. Here it goes.

Third Person's P.O.V

"There was a little accident in the cave and...." Dick said. "What?! Are you ok?" Steph said, the older siblings now sported masks of worry. "Yeah......No, maybe it's better if I show you." He said, the rest were now confused. Dick sighed and took off his jacket and turned around.

"OH MY GOD!"

"JESUS!"

"OH HOLY MOTHER OF-!"

"WHAT THE HECK?!"

"AGGGGHHHH!"

Screams were heard.
The older siblings were now racing towards their precious baby bird. "Who did this to you?!" Damian said, looking at his brother's eyes. "Wally had dropped a crystal........which was from Klarion."

"West is dead meat!" Steph shouted, eyes full of fire.

"It was an accident!" Dick shouted. Suddenly, his wings grew back to their normal size, toppling him over along with Damian and Jason who were the closest. "Woah!"

After the little scene, everyone was now inspecting Dick's wings, "Does this hurt?" Jason said, pulling a feather. "Ow! Yes it does!" Dick said, swatting Jason's hand away.

***Time Skip*** (3 days have past)

"The Team were now gathered in the Cave with their mentors and Dr. Fate. Dr. Fate now chanted,

"By my power as a Lord of Order, Remove this curse!"

There was a flash of light and there was the Team, wingless and knocked out. Batman scooped up his little bird and headed home, "I prefer you without wings, baby bird." He whispered to his youngest son.