Wings: Part 2

A.N: Hey! I love the picture above! Anyway, same ages since last chapter, and I'm sorry that I forgot Cassandraand Stephanie's ages so here:

Cassandra Cain-Wayne (Black Bat)- 20
Stephanie Brown-Wayne (Batgirl)- 16

Third Person's P.O.V

When Batman, Flash, Black Canary, Green Arrow, Aquaman and Red Arrow entered the mountain, they were just going to see the Team and check the renovations of the mission room but they did not expect to see the Team with wings.

Robin was hanging upside down, his wings still fluttering, M'gann was spinning around the room, Conner was jerking up and down and sideways, Wally was running on air, evidently panicking, Artemis was next to Robin in the same predicament, Zatanna was currently standing on the ceiling while Aqualad had turned his water bearers into a pick axe and dug it onto the floor to ending in the same predicament as his friends but the wings were furiously fluttering that he was having a hard time.

"Um, instead of you know just staring, why don't you HELP US GET DOWN!!!" Artemis screamed while she and Robin tried to get right side up. The Leaguers snapped out of their shock and helped the young heroes down.

Once everyone was on the ground, Batman began the questioning,

"What happened?"

"Kid Idiot there dropped a crystal that belonged to Klarion then poof we had wings."

"What was the crystal?"

"We don't know, I have never seen it in any of spell books either."

"Looks like we need Dr. Fate, right, Bats?"

"Unfortunately, he is on an off world mission that will end in three days."

"So we have to wait for three days?!"

"Yes, Artemis, now go home, kids, we'll try to fund a solution" Green Arrow said.

"Um, one question, how do we hide these?" Wally asked, pointing to his wings. "We unfortunately do not know yet but we will find a way." J'onn said.

Robin went to Batman and whispered,
"Terry is coming over and I don't know how the others will react."
"We'll just have to explain the situation."

Robin huffed, knowing his siblings will freak out since yhey were very protective of their little bird.

The Dynamic Duo headed to the zeta tubes,

Batman A01, Robin B01

The computer announced.