Baby Pictures

A.N: Hey! So here we go, hope you enjoy! Vote and Comment! Ages are still the same as the previous chapters and the Team know Robin's identity.

Red Arrow's P.O.V

I had been told to go to the Mountain along with the mentors, Wonder Woman and Black Canary and the Bat family. Batman was planning somthing I was sure of it.

When we entered the Cave, we were met with an unexpected sight, Robin and Artemis were tied up, dangling from the ceiling, together face to face which looked like something.

"IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" Robin yelled. "WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE, WEST, MARK MY WORDS, I'LL KICK YOU WHERE THE SUN DOESN'T SHINE!" Artemis shreiked.

Miss Martian and Superboy were taped to the wall and boy, did they look furious.

Then suddenly, a yellow blur stopped in front of us, "Hey! What are you all doing here?" Wally waved to us.

"WALLY! GET US DOWN OR SO HELP ME, I 'LL IMPALE YOU WITH A BATARANG STRAIGHT TO THE HEART!" Robin yelled, both him and Artemis trying to wriggle out.

"Okay, okay, Jeez, it was just a joke!" In a minute, Robin and Artemis were dropped to the ground, finally apart and Miss Martian and Superboy were no longer taped to the wall.

"Now, since the Team now knows Robin's identity, we will be having a team exercise for all of you to know each other better." Batman said. "How? And can I ask why they are here?" Robin asked, pointing to his siblings. "We will be looking at your pictures when you were still very little." Wonder Woman said, bluntly.

"WHAT?!"

"Wait, so why are we here?" Steph asked. "Since you weren't around very much when Dick was little, we want you to look at moments you missed." Black Canary said, looking at Cassandra, Terry and Steph. "And why am I here?" I asked.

"You only got to know Dick when he was only 9, so did Wally." Ollie said. "Dick, I got pictures when you were still in the circus and Artemis, your Mom donated some." Batman said, Robin and Artemis' jaw dropped.

"I am sorry but Martians don't have cameras." J'onn said.

"How are we going to see these?" Aqualad asked. "We have been building a secret screening room while you were gone from the Mountain." Aquaman answered. The looks on the Team's faces were priceless.

We all trooped in the secretly built screening room, it had beige walls, a blue carpet and a huge screen, there was also a projector connected to computer at the back of the room. There was a sofa, two love seats, an armchair and a lot of pillows on the ground.

Wonder Woman, Black Canary, Artemis and M'gann took the sofa, Damian, Terry and I took a love seat while Martian Manhunter, Superman and Green Arrow in the other, Batman took the armchair while Flash and Aquaman joined Tim, Jason, Wally, Dick, Conner and Kaldur on the floor.

The first thing that was shown was a video of an 11 year old Damian chasing a 6 year old Dick who was chasing a 9 year old Tim with a sword . 

***The Video***

"Timmy, come back here, I just wanna play with you!" 6 year old Dick said. "Um maybe we can play when you are not chasing me around with a sword! Damian, how could you give him that?! He could take someone's head off! Specifically mine!" Tim screamed.

"Duh, why did you think I gave it to him?! Go on, Dick! Take his head off!" Damian cheered on. The rest of the video involved Dick breaking a window and ended with Tim on the chandelier.

*******

When the video ended, Tim was red as a tomato, Dick was looking at Tim sheepishly and Damian looked so proud, the rest except Batman were laughing so hard. "I can't believe I missed that!" Steph said, tears of happiness streaming down her face.

The next thing was a picture of a 7 year old Artemis holding a soccer trophy. "You played soccer?" Wally asked. Artemis nodded.

Next was another video, 

***VIDEO***

An 11 year old Wally West was waiting with a younger Flash in the Hall of Justice. "There you are, Bats!" Flash said, the Dark Knight stepping out of the shadows.

"Where's Robin?" Flash asked. Suddenly, a small head popped out from behind the Dark Knight, A 9 year old Robin stepped out from behind Batman, "HI! I'm Robin!" he said in a adorable voice.

"AWWWW" was heard from the females.

"I'm-"

"Kid Flash AKA Wally West, you're 11 years old and you got your powers by recreating your Uncle Barry Allen AKA The Flash's experiment." Robin said, shaking his hand while Wally was gawking at him.

******

"So that's how you met..." M'gann said. It continued for the rest of the night. It was an embarassing, happy and laughable experience that they all enjoyed.