Personality Switch: Part 1

A.N: Hey! So here is the next chapter and the ages are still the same as the last few chapters, now enjoy!

Artemis' P.O.V

We were on a covert mission, keyword being were. I mean come on when do our missions ever stay covert? Anyway, I was now shooting arrows at Klarion but failing.

Robin was throwing batarangs but it was being deflected like my arrows, Kid was trying to create a tornado around the force field but Klarion blasted him with an energy ball, M'gann was passed out with a circle of fire around her along with Kaldur and Conner was half awake in a small force field that had kryptonite in it.

It was times like this when I wish Zatanna was on the Team. It was just me and Robin now, that is, until Klarion started chanting a spell,

Naig nwo ym rof seitilanosrep rieth hctiws eman 'soahc ni esruc sith tsac I!

Then the world turned to black.

***

Damian's P.O.V

The League and the whole family has been worried, the Team had been asleep for a week, I wonder if they're comatose.....Ugh! Stop thinking like that!

Anyway, here I was, sitting next to Dickie just hloding his hand telling him that it was time to wake up, until, strands of his hair started to change color.

I jump up and ran for the door since I was the only one there, I mean it is only 6:30 in the morning, I started banging on Black Canary's room.

"BLACK CANARY! BLACK CANARY, WAKE UP! BLACK CANARY! OH WHAT THE FUDGE...AUNT DINAH!"

When she finally opened, I was sure I woke the whole mountai  up since a lot of Leaguers started to sleep here along with the whole Bat family.

"What is it, Damian?" She said, rubbing the sleep fron her eyes. "It's Dick!" Well that answer just woke her up and sooner or later we were running down the halls with everyone following since I woke everyone......I have no regrets.

When we got there, there was Dick.....standing.....in civilian clothes......with orange highlights like his hair was painted with a paintbrush, "Dick!" I ran to him and hugged him tight along with the Steph, Cassie, Tim, Terry and Jason.

"Um, okay, well this is awkward, can you get off me?" He said. We pulled back and everyone stared at him confused, while he straightened out the leather jacket he was wearing. Wait......leather jacket?!

"Um can like anyone tell me what the heck is going on?" He said, ruffling his hair so it looked messy....messy but a good look for him...Ugh, what am I thinking?

"Are you ok?" Steph asked. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" He said, he raised an eyebrow.  "Because you are acting very strange like the jacket. We thought you didn't like leather jackets?" Black Canary said.

"What? Can't a guy change his wardrobe? Come on!" He said, crossing his arms and looking away. Okay, something is definitely wrong. And everyone seems to know that is until we heard a giggle.

We all looked around and saw.....

"ARTEMIS?!"