Overworking

Third Person's P.O.V

Wally was worried. Robin was overworking, he barely left the training room since the argument with his brothers and that was 2 months ago. He left to go check on his best friend. Robin was either in the training room, the mission room or he was somewhere with a computer practicing almost impossible hacking techniques which he did with ease.

Wally opened the door and there was Robin, he was doing a handstand and his arms were shaking, sweat rolling off his face. "Dude! How long have you been doing that?!" Wally shouted, running towards his best friend.

"I don't know. Somewhere around 2 hours...I think." he said, his face set with determination. Wally picked up his best friend and he ran to the zeta tubes.

"Hey! What the heck?!" Robin said, when Wally propped him on his feet. "Go home. Take a break, you've been working too hard." Wally said. But before Robin could say anything, he was already being beamed away to the Bat Cave.

***

Upon arriving at the Bat Cave, Robin rushed to Manor's gym and there he stayed for 5 hours until Alfred called for dinner, he took a quick shower and was already skidding down the steps.

When he arrived, his siblings looked at him, he raised an eyebrow and took his seat, with Damian to his left and Tim to his right with Terry across him. Dinner was a quiet matter, after he had finished (first), Dick took his plate, placed it in the sink then rushed to his room before the rest of his family could blink.

"I've been noticing that, you know, he always finishes first but arrives last and I don't see much of Dick anymore.' Tim said, looking worriedly up the stairs where his baby brother had gone to. The rest of the family sent worried looks too.

The next day, the Bat kids went to the gm for a little exercise but already found a certain little bird there who was doing a one hand handstand, "Hey Birdie! How long have you been doing that?" Jason asked, seeing the slight quiver of Dick's arm. "Somewhere around 3 hours." To say that the little bird's siblings were shocked was an understatement.

They quickly propped him right side up. "Hey! What is everybody's deal?!" he said, looking annoyed and frustrated. "Why do you work so much? You don't obviously need it." Steph asked, the question was in everybody's minds too.

"Because....I have to keep up with everyone, I'm the youngest and smallest so they outmatch me in size and since some of my teammates have powers, well you know. I don't want to be treated any differently because of my age or size." the little bird said, head down.

The older siblings knew the feeling, they hugged him, Damian whispered into his precious little brother's ear, "You maybe the youngest...and the smallest but you outmatch us in everything else."

Nobody saw the small smile on the bird's lips.