Chapter 4- Vampires

----At Clary's and Bailey's  Apartment----
----No One's POV----

Luke is now there gathering a box of Bailey's  and Clary's stuff so Valentine could not track them both. Luke picks up the future cards that was in Bailey's  room. He hears the door open and he immediately pulls out his gun and points it towards the person coming in but immediately puts it away as soon as he sees it is Dot.
"where is Clary and Bailey?" Luke asks. He needs to know where they are. He is responsible for them if something like this happened.
"We sent them through a portal to you." Dot says.
"You sent them both through the portal." Luke says
"I had no choice. I stayed to help Jocelyn fight Valentine's men and I got thrown through a glass window. Who did you think glamor end the house so the mundane police would be alerted?" Dot says looking out the window from where she is standing.
"Where's Clary, Bailey, and Jocelyn." Luke says. Determined to find the three most important things to him.
"I don't know. Al I know is that I sent Clary and Bailey to the police station to you." Dot says sternly.
"And what exactly are you doing with all that stuff." Dot says.
"I am taking it so nobody can track them." Luke says.

-----Bailey's POV-----

Me and Jace are standing in front of a monitor.
"Where are you Jocelyn Fray?" Jace says. Mainly to himself.
It comes up as restricted just great.

~

"Is this the less revealing thing you have." Clary says as she stands in front of the mirror. I got some clothes that were not Isabelle's. So I am wearing black leggings, combat boots, leather jacket, and a dark colored t-shirt that is not black.
"What. All the naughty bits are covered. A little to much in my opinion." Isabelle says tilting her head.
"Where is Simon." Clary asks.
"Who?" Isabelle says jokingly.
"He is in good hands with the boys." I say from were I am standing.
"So you, Alec, and Jace are what like family." Clary questions leaning against a pillar. Me and Isabelle laugh at that.
"Transitional. You what to know if Isabelle and Jace are a thing." I say.
"Why would I care." Clary says denting basically that she likes Jace.
"Because you do. Don't worry in every way is he like my brother. We took Jace in when we was 10. We trained together learned to fight side by side. We were going to take Bailey over here in with us since she is Jace's actually sister and they were going to be parabtai but we believed she died so. Then Bailey and Alec are kinda a thing. You know Bailey Alec always wanted to be with you. He would always rant on and on about you before." Isabelle says.
"Come on let's go." I say and starting walking out of the room. I did get my own room at the institute already so mist of my weapons are in a secret compartment I found. So I just have my seraph blade in my coat pocket.
Isabelle opens one of the compartments with weapons and starts to run her finger over a seraph blade. When Jace comes into the training room where we are. And snacks Isabelle's hand off the seraph blade she is touching.
"No Izzy." Jace says.
"50 bucks says he will not approve of this mission." I say to Isabelle talking about Alec.
"I don't approve of this mission. I spoke with the clave. They made it clear that they don't want the little girl or Bailey to leave the institute." Alec says.
"We just need to find Dot. There is this thrift store in Green-" Clary says. Then I am pulled into a vision of where Dot is. Pandemonium.
"Weirdly I think I know where Dot is." Me and Clary say. At the same time.

~

We could not find Dot since she up was taking by circle members.
"There is another way." I say.
"Absolutely not." Alec says.
"No way." Isabelle says.
"We are not afraid of the Silent Brothers." Jace and me say at the same time.

~

So me, Alec, Simon, and Isabelle are outside the City Of Bones while Jace and Clary went inside.
"I am going for a walk." I say and start to walk away. Alec grabs my wrist stopping me.
"Let me come with you." Alec says.
"No. I am going by myself." I say and yank my wrist out of his grasp.
I just walk off with out my seraph blade out. Because you know I was not thinking. At least I have it in my coat pocket.
A person comes up behind me in a flash and covers my mouth with his hand.
"Now. Now darling. Do not want any trouble do we." Someone says. And that someone is Raphael. A vampire. I shake my head no. I do not totally like him but he is not my favorite person or should I say downworlder.
"Then your coming with me. Just as a hostage." Raphael says. And leaves with me off onto the bridge. My wrists are tied and so is something around my mouth.
"Simon!" I hear Clary down below.
"Is that the mundane's name." Raphael says holding onto me.
"Just let both Simon and Bailey go." Jace says.
"No. I will give you Bailey and Simon in exchange for the Mortal Cup. Clock is ticking people." Raphael says. And runs back to the hotel with me and Simon.
I of course get tied up in Camille's lair. My eyes covered, mouth covered, and arms tied. Hey at least I have my seraph blade still.
Raphael comes in spa while later. And gets me up uncovering my mouth and eyes.
"Do not even think about screaming sweetheart. Because if you do. Both you and the mundane die." Raphael says into my ear. Simon is also in the room. I am not having a very pleasant time. He has a knife to my throat. Isabelle, Alec, Jace, and Clary run into the room. About time! They stare at me with wide eyes.
"Look we just want Simon and Bailey" Clary says.
Raphael lets Simon go to them.
"She is a special type of shadowhunter. Or has not told what she is yet." Raphael says.
"If you want her back follow me." Raphael says. Dragging me away with a knife to my throat. Jace goes out last as Raphael lets me go. Jace pulls me towards him.
"Jace and Betsy Wayland remember who your friends are." Raphael says as the door closes. Jace drags me up some stairs to where Izzy and Alec are standing.
"What was Raphael talking about you being a special type of shadowhunter." Jace questions. While Clary and Simon are talking on a different level.
"I do not want to talk about it right now. But if the Clave find out what is I am I could possibly die. So I do not want to talk about it right now. You will find out at some point. But now is not the time." I say and start walking back to the institute.