Chapter 6

----Bailey's POV-----

Me and Jace were training together in the training room. One to let out steam and to help build our bond back. Our bond is like a parabatai's just probably 10 time stronger. We are unbeatable when we are together. The thing is if we actually did get the parabatai rune we would have grown stronger together and individually. Jace and Alec ended up becoming parabtai since they thought I was dead. Now me and Jace have learned now that we have our own rune activated it made both Jace and Alec stronger as parabtai. Then it is helping my brother and I rebuild our bond. We figured out that I am also partially linked to Alec. Like a parabtai just a little weaker. I am kind of mad at Alec right now since he put the one thing Clary had of her mother away in a safe.

Jace is helping me train a little bit because the cut on my wrist is making weaker than we thought. Which makes me think there was silver on the blade.

As Jace ends up on the floor who was knocked I look up to see Maryse Lightwood. Jace gets up ands goes and hugs her.
"Maryse hey." Jace says.
"This is my sister Bailey Wayland." He also adds. Maryse smiles at me. I did met her a lot before I went with Jocelyn. And we had a really good relationship.
"Nice to see you again Maryse." I say as I smile back at her.
"Where's Max?" Jace asks. But Izzy answers instead.
"Just mom with her hair on fire. Max cute small, simonish." Izzy says as she adds the last part to Clary.
"Mother. I didn't know you where coming." Alec says as he walks into the room and gives his mother a hug that looks comfortable.
"You need to be ready whether I am telling you I am coming or not." Maryse says.
"I am. We are." Alec says.

It basically ended up that Jace and Isabelle had to go talk to Meliorn to get information on why the seelies have stopped communicating with shadowhunters.

"I will be right back. Start training Clary. I will come help in a minute." I say then go walk to my room and take off my leather jacket and shirt. I grab my stele and trace a mark on my side. It is not a shadowhunter rune. It represents me being a half breed. Between angel and werewolf and also some human blood. Most days it does have to be traced. That is the way it always has been. I am not sure way. So I don't question it.

"Bailey! It's Clary. She ran off when we were training, waiting for you. Would you have any idea of where she can be?" Alec says he comes rushing in.

"She is probably at the Brooklyn Academy Of Arts or at our apartment. Let's go." We both rush off to find Clary standing there.She looks frustrated trying to find the phone.
We both walk about behind her stop.
"Why did you run away? What is the point of a invisibility rune when don't silence your cell phone." Alec says in a monotone voice. I continue looking around to see if there is anything out of the ordinary. Clary scoffs lightly.
"Simon. Hey. I know I should have called right back. I really sorry. Are you okay?" Clary asks shoving her hands in her pockets and walking away slightly.
"You know that thing when you think you are catching a cold but you never actually get sick." Is what I hear Simon say on the other. I swear I can hear him pacing back and forth also.
"Um. Can we talk later? Things are kind of insane right now." Clary says looking concerned for her friend. She holds a hand up to Alec saying to wait.
"Insane how? Are you okay?" Simon says.
"I kind of killed a demon and lost my memories forever." Clary says.
"You killed a what? Okay. Where are you?" Simon says sounding super concerned for Clary.
"I am at the Brooklyn Academy. I a m on my way-" Clary did not get to finish what she was saying as Alec interrupted her.
"Hang up. That's it we have to go right now." Alec says getting angry. Probably not wanting the location to get revealed incase someone is listening.
"I am on my way to the loft. I think there may be something there that can help me find my mother." Clary says to Simon while looking directly at Alec.
"Meet me at the old shortcut. You know the one." Simon says and hangs up quickly.
"Mundanes look at the. Running around like ants. Let's go." Alec says.
"Why are you always so miserable?" Clary asks Alec. I walk up to her.
"Clary. Don't get into this. Not know." I say to her in a quiet voice. She of course just has to ignore me.
"I don't." Alec say snaping at her.
"You do." Clary says quickly and honestly kind of rudely.
"It must be hard be ping in love with Jace and he's straight and everything." Clary says maybe sincerely.
"Excuse me? What?" Alec says looking at her like are you serious.
"What's the big deal. I was there when the memory demon. Busted no." Clary says scoffing at the same time.
"Clary you need to stop this. They are parabatai they are suppose to love each other." I say to her. Alec looks at me thankfully.
"Alec just say it. You will feel better. You are in love with Jace." Clary says.
"You know what forget it. Your in love with Jace." Alec says which is true.
"Oh. Nice the middle school comeback." Clary says jokingly.
"Let's go." I say and we begin to walk off.

"My mom's loft is just across the alley." Clary says after me meet up with Simon.
"We have to be careful. Everyone in the shadow world is looking for you and Bailey." Alec says.
"I mean, I guarantee you that now one is going to find this shortcut. I used it back in middle school to see Clary. You might know the shadow world but trust me I know Brooklyn." Simon says looking at Alec.

We arrive at the back of the apartment. Simon jumps up this ladder thing. I swipe my hand over a arrow rune and make my bow and arrows disappear.

"You have gotten a lot better at this." Simon say looking at Clary.
"I was just going to say the same thing about you." Clary says.
I walk over to the door and yank it open. It magically opens. Everyone flies into Clary's room.
"Holy crap. Clary you torched your loft." Simon says as we walked into the room.
"Jocleyn did. So no one could track us." I say walking into the room last.

"I am going to go find something." I say walking towards my room. Going to a loose floorboard. I pick it up find my weapons that I had stored. My extra seraph blades and arrows along with a bag. I put all of the weapons in a bag and my arrows on my back. I switched out the seraph blade with my doubled sided one that has been past down through our family.
I walk back into Clary's room. As I get in there I hear a noise.

"You guys stay here." Alec says rushing off.
The leader from my pack comes in.
"Sorry I have to do this. Actually I am not." Theo says and knocks me out with a hit to the head.

When I wake up I am in a box. Luke opens it as I break off the handcuffs.
"Thank god. I tried to get Clary but two young adults took her away." Luke says. I hear my leader growling off in the distance.
"You get the kill blow. I will distract it until then." I say and we run off. Switching into my werewolf from. We both jump and knock Theo over. We jump over my brother and friends.
"They are either helping us or getting in line to kill us." I hear Simon mutter.

Theo scraps my stomach and bites my right shoulder hard. At that moment Luke goes and kills Theo. We both shift.
Everyone looks at us. The wolf around us swifts and bow down to look.
Jace looks at me in confusion. I collapse and hear Jace run over.

"Hey. Hey hey. Listen to me. Stay with me." Jace says to me.
"We need to get her to Magnus. She has a alpha bite. She will not survive if we don't get her there." Luke says and then I black out completely.

When I wake up Jace is sitting next to me. While I am on a bed.
"Jace. Jace." I say to him.
"Bailey. I am going to be here. Remember what are father told us." Jace looks at me as he holds my hand.
"To love is to destroy and to be loved is the one destroyed. But we are Together Forever And Always." We both say at the same time. We smile at each other.
"Now explain how you are able to turn into a werewolf." Jace looks at me.
"Well before I get into that I am a hybrid more than half angel some werewolf and a little bit of mundane. I am a hybrid of a shadowhunter and werewolf. When I was younger before the uprising Valentine used me as an experiment of some sorts or something like that. He injected me with werewolf blood. It worked on me and I turned the first time when I was 12. Jocelyn told me there most of been something else in the blood. Because she told me that I would not be able to turn with just werewolf blood. It is because of the stars angel blood I have in my system. On my right side it represents a hybrid.

Please know that I will never hurt up you okay

Please know that I will never hurt up you okay." I say to him.
"I know you will never hurt me. You know why?" He asks.
"Cause we are Together Forever And Always."