Chapter 5- Seeing Magnus Bane

---Bailey's POV---

Right when I get back to the institute I get Hodge to pull up on the monitor pictures of Magnus Bane. Because this is our last hope of retrieving Clary's memories.
"What is wrong Bailey?" Hodge asks after he is done pulling up pictures. Now we are just waiting for everyone else to come back.
"Raphael said that I am a special type of shadowhunter to Clary, Jace, Isabell, and Alec. It just if the Clave finds out what I am. Is think they may kill me. So I ended up not telling them." I say.
"Well tell me. I will not report this to the Clave. You have my word on this." Hodge say sitting down next to me on the table.
"I am a hybrid of a shadowhunter and werewolf. When I was younger before the uprising Valentine used me as an experiment of some sorts or something like that. He injected me with werewolf blood. It worked on me and I turned the first time when I was 12. Jocelyn told me there most of been something else in the blood. Because she told me that I would not be able to turn with just werewolf blood. There are only few people who know about his. Jocelyn, Luke, Dot, and Alaric who is a guy I work with at the police station who is also a werewolf." I say. Jace, Alec, Isabelle, and Clary run into the institute.
"There is one more way to retrieve your memories that will actually work. A warlock by the name of Magnus Bane." I say and look at Hodge. Who is now standing up with a tablet in his hands.
"Magnus Bane. Over 300 years old. As you can tell his tastes are quite interesting as I like to put it." Hodge says while flicking through photos of him over the past years.
"But why did Magnus help my mother?" Clary questions
"Help. May not be the best word. She was one of the best. Now she probably paid  him good amount for his magic." Hodge says.
"Word from the Clave is that warlocks have gone into hiding." Alec says.
"I know exactly where to get him to meet us." Izzy says as she gets up and grabs the tablet from Hodge's hand. Taps a few times and a picture of a downworlder rave shows up.
"Nice Izzy." Jace says with a smirk.
"Come with me." Hodge says getting up and following him to the training room and opens up of the safe type things. He pulls out a necklace that I recognized since Magnus told me about it.
"Is that real." Izzy questions.
"Yeah. Magnus bought the necklace in 1857 for the price of his London town home. It also once belong to Camille which was a gift from Magnus." I say
"Camille and Magnus were lovers." Clary questions.
"Warlocks get around. They have their things. Everyone has their own things don't they Izzy." I say. The last part meaning that she like the seelie Meliorn which I have met him a few time before. Another friend that is a downworlder.
"I will go send a fir message to Magnus for the meeting." Jace says.
"I will come." I say and follow after Jace. I take out a piece of paper and write this on it.

Dear Magnus,

      Me, Jace Wayland, and Clary Fairchild need to talk about getting Clary's memories. Meet us tonight at the downworlder rave at Hard Tail. There might be a necklace of importance to you.

        Sincerely,
                Bailey Wayland

"So how do you know Magnus." Jace asks as we walk back towards our rooms to get ready.
"Every time Clary went to get here memory eased which was every two years I would go with them. When I was about twelve I went through a really hard time and the only people who knew about it were Luke, Jocelyn, Dot, Alaric, and Magnus. He helped me through it a lot." I say. The truth is that Magnus helped take a good amount of the pain away when I shifted for the first time. I walk into my room and change into light blue t-shirt, black lace skater skirt, my  black leather jacket, and black combat boots. My hair is in a waterfall braid. I go and walk into Isabelle's room. I also have my seraph blade in my pocket and my bow & arrows. The necklace
"Hey." I say to Clary and Isabelle. As I walk into the room.
"You look amazing sis." I hear Jace say. We all turn around to see my brother standing in the door way.
"Thanks. I will be in the training room." I say as I walk out of the other room. Going to sit on one of the tables in the training room to rune some of my arrows.
"You ready to go Bailey." I look up to see Alec.
"Yeah." I say. I get off the table and walk over to where Alec is standing. He grabs my wrist stopping me. He pulls my face into his. I swear it felt like I was dreaming. That when I let go it was all going to be gone. That it was not real. My mind was playing tricks on me.
"Now that is what I call a kiss." Alec says.

~

We are all standing outside of the club when my phone rings. I step outside of the line and answer it.
"Yes." I say annoyed. To the person calling me because I hate him.
"You have been gone lately. So everyone is wondering where you are." My alpha ask. Also know as Theo. Which everyone in the pack hates. They would rather have me be there alpha.
"I know have shadowhunter business to take care of. But I will be down in two or three days." I say and hang up. We all walk into the club and I immediately find Magnus in the back.
"Magnus." I yell as me, Jace, and Clary.
He hugs me and then releases me so I can go stand next to Jace.
"Magnus Bane. So you are the ones who stole my memories." Clary says.
"At your mother's request. She knew he risks. Now show me the jewelry sweetheart." Magnus said talking to me. I pull out the necklace as he reaches for it I pull away.
"Memories first." I say.

We get into this whole mess and argument. I get pulled through a portal with Magnus to his apartment. I trace the infinity rune on my wrist so Jace can track me easier.
I am in a part of Magnus's loft with a circle with my seraph blade out and my eyes flashing a purple color because of my wolf side.
"Half wolf half shadowhunter. Welcome Bailey Wayland. I am sure Valentine would enjoy seeing you again." The circle member said.
"Well you can tell him to go to hell. Oh wait you will not be able to tell him." I say and attack him with my seraph blade. We go back and forth until he knocks my blade out of my hand and cuts my wrist. I hiss in pain. Blood dripping heavy from the wound. Yeah I do not think that is going to heal fast and a healing rune will probably not work.
"Let's go see Valentine you creep hybrid." The circle member says as he moves to pick me Magnus comes in and kills him. He picks me up and begins healing my hand.
"Thank you." I say as darkness pulls me in.
I actually saw what happened with the demon probably because of my brother's rune.