Chapter 9

-----Bailey's POV----

Me and Jace return to the Institute while Clary is still helping Simon. We walk into the training room to see Alec and Izzy.
"Hey. You alright." I ask Alec as I Come to stand next to him.
"Yeah. Fine." Alec says and kisses the top of my head. She did not it at the time but that was the last kiss she was going to let Alec give her for a while.
"We just talked to Robert and Maryse. They are being sent back to Idris." Jace says looking from Izzy and Alec.
"What? Another order from Lydia." Izzy says with disbelief. I can tell by the way she said it to that she does not like her at all.
"Who is Lydia" I say for both me and Jace knowing we are confused.
"She is in charge of the institute." Izzy says with hate in her voice.
"Now she has convinced the Clave that Mom and Dad are not doing there job." Izzy says.
"Maybe they aren't." Alec says with a tone in his voice that I can't pick out. I step back to stand beside Jace  knowing something is wrong.
"Mom and Dad were members of the circle." Alec says. Jace and Izzy are over here having surprised faces. Then here I am standing here where you can tell I know about this already.
"But they don't have circle runes." Izzy says trying to not believe it.
"That is because they made a deal with the Clave prior to the uprising." I say.
"You also knew about this." Jace says.
"Jocelyn told me." I say to them.
"So your questioning there loyalty." Izzy says looking at Alec.
"Valentine is back. The circle is rising. They are under suspicion." Alec says looking from side to side.
"You must be Jace and Bailey Wayland." A blonde chick that honestly looks not nice at all. She says that as she comes into the training room to greet us and stands next to Alec making me raise my eyebrows at that.
"Lydia Branwell. You guys are quite the legend back in Idris. Especially you Bailey." She says as she holds out her hand for one of us to shake. She puts it back seeing as we are not going to shake here hand.
"Don't believe everything you hear." I say back to her sternly.
"Did you tell them." Lydia say looking at Alec.
"Tell us what." Izzy says looking at the blonde chick who I already hate."
"Lydia and I are engaged." Alec says as he looks at me the whole time while saying that.

-----3rd person-----

Bailey has her hands clenched together in fists at her sides. Really trying to kept her wolf down and not come out and attack. Alec looks at her trying to get something out of her face. But other than her fists at her sides there is nothing.
"You are not serious." Jace says. He looks to his sister beside him. She looks like she has it all under control but in reality she doesn't. And he knows that.
"You were supposed to tell them no. It is your life to mess up." Izzy fires back at Alec and walks out of the room.
"Not sure what to say." Jace say looking into his parabatai eyes.
"How about none of this matters." Alec says to Jace.
"Yes it maters. I thought you were different Alec from other guys that I had dated. No you are all the same. I hate you Alec. I never want to talk to you again." Bailey hisses with a lot of venom in her voice then walks out of the room and to her room.

-----Bailey's POV----

I sit on my windowsill with a drawing notebook. I was drawing a angel.
I listen in on the integration that is happening right now.
"If you had more of a relationship with the downworlders you would know that Clary Fairchild has the mortal cup." I hear Meliorn say.
"Still think we should play this out." I hear Izzy say from the main room.

~

"I am sure that is not the cup you are looking for." I say as I walk into Clary's room. Where shadowhowhunters are looking for the cup. I take the bra out of someone hands and put it back in the drawer.
"Alec. Call this off now." Jace says to Alec.
"We can not call this off. We need to find the mortal cup." Lydia the clave b*tch says.
"It is all clear." A shadowhunter says to Lydia.
"Let's keep looking." Lydia says and walks out of the room with the extra shadowhunters.
"What is going on with you." Jace says to Alec. There bond is not exactly great right now. I can feel it from the bond I have with Jace and Alec that there own bind is not doing as great as it should be.

"We need to hand the cup over to the Clave." Alec says to Jace. I start putting Clary's stuff back for her.
"Alec she has risked everything to find it." Jace says.
"Tell me where to met you if you need anything." I say then head over to Magnus's place.

I have my own room there. He created this room that has a touchpad on the outside where I can type in what type of room I want in that room like a training room, gymnastics gym, stuff like that.
I type in training room. As it is forming I change into a sports bra and pants. I walk in and start using a punching bag.
I let out my feeling. Whatever is on thoughts.
These are the things in my head. My past relationships, me turning into a werewolf,  Valentine, Lydia, Simon turning into a vampire, my father and mother, and most of all Alec. I punch the bag hard at the last thought. It goes flying across the room.
My phone dings from the docking station it is on playing the song Battle Scars

'Meet us outside the Hotel Dumort in 10 minutes.' Jace says. I quickly change and run to meet them.
"We are going to take on the Silent Brothers a elite shadowhunter group. With no back up." Clary says.
"Pretty much sums it up." Jace says back.
"I would suggest vampires but they are not exactly team players" Simon says.
"I think I can get Raphael to agree." I say walking up to them.

"We are offering a alliance with the seelies and shadowhunters." I say and look at Luke.
"Also the werewolves." Luke says recutantly.
"We are a new generation of shadowhunters. We believe that shadowhunters and downworlders should be equal." I say.

~

"Alec." Clary says Jace finishes drawing a rune on Clary then my arm.
"Lydia must have sent him." Jace says with bitterness.
"Who's Lydia?" Clary asks.
"Alec's future wife don't ask." Jace says quickly.

"I am sorry." Jace says and I tackle him to the ground.
"Meliorn, Clary go." I yell to them.
Me and Alec start fighting and next thing you know I am on the ground with Alec holding a seraph blade to my neck.
"Do it Alec! Do it. Me and Jace don't want to be on different sides then you." I say and Alec falls back to a sitting position. Jace comes and helps me up.
"Come Alec. We can fight Valentine together." Jace says.
"No." Alec says. After that I quickly walk away with Jace.

"Thank you Bailey Wayland. I owe you and Clary a debt. Clary if you are ready I can help you find your father." Meliorn says.