Chapter 1| The Stilinski Twins

I woke up early this morning so I could make sure I had everything packed. I was moving back in with my Father and brother, Stiles. My Aunt Fiona walked into my small room.

"Good morning, sweetheart, would you like breakfast?" My Aunt asked, I nodded.

  "Please, Auntie!" I jumped up from my bed, grabbing some clothes taking a quick shower. I blow dried my hair, walking downstairs. I jumped off the last step onto the hard wooden floor.

"Morning, Auntie." I kissed her cheek as she smiled at me.

  "Hi, baby girl. How'd you sleep last night?" I shook my hand side to side.

  "..okay. I got some sleep last night." She nodded while plopping a chocolate chip pancake onto a large plate, a cup of Apple Juice sitting near the plate. I sat down in the chair as Uncle Louis walked down the steps.

"Morning, girls." He fixed his tie and kissed Aunt Fiona on the lips as they smiled at each other.

  "Morning, Uncle Louis." I replied with a smile on my face, he came over and kissed my forehead.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked, I shrugged.

  "I got a few hours of sleep, so it was okay." He nodded, my cousin, Dylan came down the steps rubbing his eyes.

"Hey guys, whatcha' cooking mama?" He asked, he sat next to me smiling.

  "Chocolate Chip Pancakes." I answered, he smiled rubbing his hands together licking his lips.

"Yum." He said, I laughed.

  "So you're going back to your Dad's today?" I nodded, he frowned.

"I hate to see you go, Blaire, I had fun with you. You're like my actual sister." I smiled.

  "I'm sorry, Dylan, I'll be visiting." Aunt Fiona plopped a giant pancake on Dylan's plate as he almost drooled over it. I watched and laughed as Dylan sloppily ate his pancake, I ate mine putting the plates in the sink.

--/--

It was a three hour drive from my Aunts to my Dad's. We're surprising Stiles so he knows nothing about how I'm moving back in with them. Dylan looked at me.

"Maybe you could stay the weekends." Dylan suggested, I nodded with a smile.

  "Yeah, and when school's out I'll be down more often." His smile got brighter.

"I hope you come back soon." I nodded smiling.

  "I will, Dylan, I promise." He smiled again. About three hours later we finally reached the small town. Beacon Hills. I honestly missed this town so much, my brother, and father. And mostly my mother. God I've missed her for six years straight. We were ten when she died.

It had a strong impact on us, especially Stiles. He was torn at this, and I was too. It was so hard losing the woman we loved so much. And Dad, oh god dad, it hit him hard. He started drinking, and had his break downs, but we couldn't do anything. We were ten years old and all we could do was cry with him.

All the thinking threw me off, I didn't even realize that we made it to the house. Aunt Fiona stopped, a small smile forming on her face. We unbuckled ourselves jumping out of the large Gray Honda.

I grabbed some of my bags as Dylan helped me carry the rest in. Aunt Fiona knocked on the door as my Dad opened it a large smile crawling across his face.