Chapter 5| Lydia's Fabulous Party

It was that time. Lydia's party. I got dressed in my outfit that she picked for me, did my hair and makeup. I don't think Stiles is going, but then again I could be wrong.

Lydia pulled up to my house as I stood outside waiting.

"Hello, get in." Allison demanded smiling at me, I laughed getting in the back seat with the Isaac. He did a quick nod as I did one back.

"Get ready to have some fun!" Lydia shouted grinning. I smiled, Stiles knew I was going to this party after a thirty minute argument.

"Is this your first party?" Isaac asked, I laughed.

  "Oh of course not, when I lived with my aunt, I was invited to so many parties. I couldn't keep track." I replied, half lying. I was actually scared this time, a party without one of my siblings coming with me.

"Oh no, I meant one of Lydia's parties." Isaac corrected, I shook my head, he grinned.

"Have fun." Lydia pulled up to her house, my stomach churned around. I knew how crazy high school parties were, but I've never been to a Lydia Martin party. They motioned me to
follow.

I nodded and did what I was told. We got through the front door, so many people here. Allison and Lydia smiled to each other and turned back to me.

"Alright listen, my parties can get a little.. wild, but since its your first time here then we'll stick by your side." I nodded smiling.

"Thanks, guys." She started towards the crowd of dancing teens, they cheered at her presence. There was a few boys looking my way, but I ignored them since Wade was my boyfriend.

Out of nowhere Scott came up to me, startling me with a drink. I was confused at first, but the innocent smile on his face made me think other wise.

"Why are you here, Blaire?" He asked, I grinned.

"Can't a girl have some fun?" I asked, he looked around and back at me.

"Why'd you come? Last time I checked you're not a party girl." Those words angered me for some reason.

"Right, because I'm Stiles' sister. I'm suppose to be afraid to party. I'm suppose to be crying over my mom, I'm suppose to be a good girl and wait for daddy to come home while I finish my very neat homework." I exploded, crossing my arms.

"Blaire, that's not what I meant. Since when do you do this?" He asked, crossing his arms too.

"I've always done this." I answered, starting to dance.

"I've known you my whole life, and I know that you're lying." Scott replied, I groaned.

  "Just shut up and dance." I demanded, he laughed and tried to dance with me. He was a bad dancer, and I was laughing at how he danced.

"God, Scott, you're horrible." I said, he laughed nodding.

  "I'm only good at slow dancing. Sorry." I laughed.

"Wanna go get a drink?" I asked, he nodded.

  "Yeah. Sure." I grabbed his wrist and led him through the crowd into the kitchen where the drinks were. Scott poured me a cup and stood there.

"Aren't you gonna drink anything?" I asked, he shook his head.

  "No, not much of a drinker." I shrugged.

"Neither am I." I replied, chugging the cup down my throat, feeling it burn. I laughed, pouring myself another one. It was one after another and I wanted to dance again. The room was blurring and it felt like time was slowing down.