Chapter 15| Stilinski 2 on a mission

Blaire Stilinski

The next morning I sat in bed. Replaying those moments in my head.

What did they mean?

Why does it happen to me?

I decided to get up and get ready even though it was too early. I hopped in the shower and slowly washed to waste time away. I sat on the floor of the shower, my knees huddled to my chest. I was thinking.

The dreams I kept having, scared me. Especially about Wade, Did I kill Wade in the future? Or was it just a nightmare I couldn't shake off? I turned off the shower and stepped out, the steam filling the room.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face before putting my clothes on and brushing my hair. I stood there staring at myself in the mirror. I had bags under my eyes, my eyes red and burning.

I looked a complete mess. I took out some makeup and spread it over my dark circles, putting on some thick mascara and eyeliner. I never wore makeup but I looked awful. I went back into my bedroom while Stiles' alarm went off, I grabbed my phone.

Wade; good morning baby. i'm sorry about your dreams i hope you have a good day, text me. i love you

I didn't feel like answering but again I just wanted to say everything.

Me; good morning , wade . its okay you too tho i love you

"Hey, you okay?" Stiles asked, placing his hands on my shoulders.

  "Just tired, Stiles, that's all." He nodded and sat beside me.

"I just wanna say, Blaire, that it's okay this is happening. And I'm gonna help you, I promise." I slid my hand over his and squeezed his hand gently.

  "Thanks, little brother." He kissed my temple, If I ever lost you Stiles I'd go insane.

"Come on before we're late to school." I nodded and hopped into the car with him. I was so quiet it made Stiles sigh, he was scared I could tell. I always had that connection with Stiles I knew what he felt.

"You know I just wanna say that I love you." He said turning to me, I looked at him.

"I love you too." He slightly smiled and I felt at ease for a moment. Stiles parked into the parking lot of the school while I sluggishly walked with him.

"Are you sure you're okay?" he asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, just tired." I answered.

"If you want I can stay in your room tonight and watch over you so you can sleep." I chuckled.

"As much as that sounds fun I'd rather not, Stiles." He nodded falling into a silent state.

"I'm just trying to help you." I nodded putting my hand on his face.

"I know, okay? And I appreciate it, but I got this." He nodded making me slightly rub his chin and sit in our seats for class. Moments later I had a text from Scott.

Scott; hey are you okay?

Me; i'm fine, thanks.

I laid my phone on my lap and proceeded to lose interest in my lesson. I felt my brother's eyes staring at me, until I turned to him.

   "Why are you staring so hard?" I asked, he shrugged.

"I'm not." I groaned.

   "Right." I rolled my eyes until I saw a butterfly silently float across the room causing me to immediately jump out of my desk.