Chapter 6| Firetruck!

Blaire

My head pounded, my stomach hurt. I felt worse than I usually felt. I got up slowly, because I know how hangovers are. I walked to the bathroom going to take a shower, but instead I felt the vomit come up. I sat by the toilet. I put my hands on my head.

"Blaire." A voice called, I covered my ears. Its been so long since I heard them.

  "Stop." I demanded, shutting my eyes.

"Blaire." She called again, a small tear slipped from my eyes.

  "You're not here!" I screamed, I opened my eyes. She smiled down at me, squatting down in front of me.

"I'm right here, Blaire." She said, making me stare at her, she reached out her hand.

  "No!" I screamed standing up and running away from her. The running making me sick, I had to stop, I threw up on the floor. I fell down onto my knees, holding my stomach.

"Blaire, hunny, its okay." She put her hand on my shoulders, the tears didn't stop while I looked up at her. The front door opened and Scott and Stiles walked through.

  "Please go away," I looked up at her. "Mom." Scott noticed me first, running up to me.

"Blaire! Shit, Blaire, are you okay?" Scott asked, I looked up and saw her fade away. Scott picked me up.

  "N-no, Scott, I'm okay." I assured, he sat me down on the couch. Stiles hugged me tightly.

"What happened?" Stiles asked, scared.

  "Bad hangover, I'm fine." I lied, he hugged me again.

"Come on, you're coming with us. I'm not leaving you here alone." I wasn't dressed for school.

  "Stiles, I can't." I said, he nodded.

"Yes you can. Its a bad hangover, we'll watch you." I sighed, I stood up almost falling, Scott and Stiles holding me and guiding me to my room.

  "Careful, I threw up." I said, they scrunched their face up in disgust. I got into my room taking a short shower and getting dressed. I grabbed my phone and bag, opening the door to the two boys waiting for me.

"Are you ready?" I nodded, they nodded and dragged me out of the house. Stiles dragged me into his jeep, I climbed in the front.

  "You make me scared to leave you alone." I chuckled.

"Since when did you become Big Brother Stiles?" He rolled his eyes.

  "When you became irresponsible baby sister Blaire." I glared at him.

"Whatever." I crossed my arms, glaring out the window.

  "And now you're gonna pout about it, okay. So now you're irresponsible pouting baby sister Blaire." I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck you." He didnt say anything else, he pulled up to the school, I got out of the car and went to the office for a late pass. I went to my locker getting my stuff for the right period. I walked into the classroom, coach was in the middle of teaching when Stiles and I walked in.

  "Stilinskis you're late!" He screamed, I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry, had to get my baby sister." I rolled my eyes again.

  "Whatever, Stiles! You're such annoying little ass!" Coach laughed.

"Even though she's right, Language Stilinski.. one!" I sat at my desk, Stiles sat down.