Chapter Three

Damian's POV

We had finally arrived at our destination. After a painful hour of NightWing teasing me about being anti social and of course me straining my self from slicing his throat.
NightWing hopped out of the car and walked towards an orange girl with long red hair and intense green eyes.

"Nightwing"

"Starfire. It's been a while."

"I know" she replied.

NightWing turned to me " This is Damian. The new Robin."
I hopped out of the car and walked towards them trying to ignore the temptation of running back.

"Welcome, Damian."

She turned and gestured to a bunch of teenagers behind her. I looked to see that the first one looked 14 had green skin and a darker shade of green for his hair, the second one looked 15 and had a black hair and a black and blue armor of some sort and from my angle I could see a bump on his back with a dim red light shining from it.

'Must be some sort of alien tech'. I said in my head. The third was a girl who also looked 14 wore a purple leotard with a matching cape and had pale skin and purple eyes. And the last one who caught my attention looked about my age with wavy light brown hair that went past her collarbone, baby blue eyes and a dark blue costume with a red skirt, cape and boots with the Krypton symbol on her chest much like the one Superman has. 'That must have some sort if connection....but she does look a bit pretty... wait what am I thinking!'
I shook the ridiculous thought out of my head.
"I'll be in my room", I said coldly.

"Would you like to...." Starfire started.

"I think I can manage." I cut her off before she could ramble on. I brushed past her and trudged into the tower.

Supergirl's POV

We waited outside for the new member of our team. Starfire felt that it would be more welcoming for the visitor if we were all outside to greet them. So here we were waiting for them,until a car that looked much like batman's reeved into the driveway.

The first person who came out of the car was a man with a black costume that had a blue bird-like symbol across the chest and wore a domino mask. He looked about Starfire's age, maybe older.

"Nightwing" she said

"Starfire. It's been a while" he replied while looking at her with love. I rolled my eyes in amusement. As they continued with their conversation I stated to zoning out. But before I could zone out completely from boredom NightWing turned towards the car.
"This is Damian. The new Robin."

The second person who came out of the car was a boy who looked about my age walked towards us. He wore the Robin attire with a green mask. But you could tell he didn't want to be here with the scowl he was wearing on his face. Starfire,however, was oblivious to Damian's negative aura.

"Welcome Damian" she said.
She turned towards us and Damian began scanning us from head to toe giving weird and annoyed looks. When he stopped to look at me I expected an annoyed glare from him too but instead his eyes widened as if he was surprised at what I was wearing or how I looked. I started to figit in my spot feeling anxious. He quickly shook his head in disapproval.
"I'll be in my room" he said in a harsh tone.
"Would you like to..." Starfire started

"I think can mange" he said cutting her off and stormed off into the tower.

'Rude little brat.' I thought.

"That is one scary mocoso" Jaimes said to us.

"No more like sad." Raven replied.

"Sad?"I snorted in disapproval, "He's anything but sad."

Quietly we all made our way into the tower.