Chapter Ten

Recap: Suddenly there was a flash.

(A/N: This chapter is kinda longish so be prepared and thanks for reading my book! :-) )

Supergirl's POV

We got into a fighting stance ready for whatever was about to appear at the entrance of the portal. What happened next surprised us, instead of monsters or an alien attack, out came Batman, Wonder woman, Cyborg and The Flash. What were the Justice League doing here?

"We heard about the attack. Was she at the center?" Batman asked

"Her father is an inter-dimensional demon. He was after her." Starfire explained

Their eyes widened for a split second before Batman walked forward.

"She's coming with us." He said. Robin ran forward.

"No, we can handle this." Robin said

"If she's part of this, we need to know." Batman reasoned

"We can protect her." Robin argued back.

What is he doing does he seriously want a death wish?!?

"I'm sorry, Raven. We've had two magic attacks and Superman is still missing." Wonder Women said her face softens.

"No!" Raven gasped

"What's the matter?" Starfire said

"He knows they're here, he wants them here." she said worry filled her voice.

"Who?" Batman demanded

"If they stay, everything will be lost." cried Raven

"This is our job, Father, you have to leave." Robin said

"Father?" Me, Blue Beetle and Beast boy said in sync looking at Damian mouths wide open.

"She's coming with us." Batman ordered

"She stays here."

Jaime's arm turned into a cannon, Robin unleashed his sword, my eyes turned red ready to shoot, Beast boy next to me in the form of a lion.

Wonder women, Cyborg and Flash walked forward all of us ready to fight.

"Maybe we should all take a breath." Starfire said calmly trying keep the peace here.

"Too late, they're here!"

Dark red shadows slithered on the ground making their way to the Justice League covering their bodies in shadows.

"Great Hera!" cried Wonder women

"Argh! We're being compromised." Batman wheezed. He took out an orange liquid in a syringe and stabbed it into his leg.

"Father!" Damian shouted

"Get back." He commanded falling to the ground. The shadow escaped from his mouth leaving Batman unconscious.

"What the hell?" Blue Beetle exclaimed

"It's a nerve toxin. For Bane." Damian explained

"Dude..." he whispered

(SCREAMING)

(GROWLING)

(DISTORTED VOICE)

"The Kryptonian has unearthed the infernal shrine, Raven."

"The who did the what?" I repeated confused

"An ancient shrine built by Satanists. It has magical properties." Raven said quickly

"You are the shrine's final piece."

"She stays here." I growled my eyes glowed red again giving them my best death glare.

"You dare challenge us?"

The Flash sped forward aiming for me but before I could defend myself, Damian rushed forward and used his sword to trip him over. I quickly gave him a thankful look when Wonder Women suddenly kicked him to the side before flying towards me. Angered at her I flew towards her and we got into an intense battle. I managed to throw some punches at her and shot her with my laser eyes twice.

But being taken over by a demon somehow made her twice as strong and angry. She ended up knocking me to the side me crashing into one of the walls that surrounded the fountains. I felt nothing but pain in my side.

She then ran to Blue Beetle her sword aiming for his head, luckily his scarab blocked her using his shield. But her sword went through it and she used this advantage and threw him towards the tower, making him crash into a wall before landing on the ground.

My blood was boiling and felt a rush of adrenaline giving me the strength I needed to get up and fight. My laser eyes shot at her multiple times giving me an advantage to punch her as hard as I could sending her into the tower. I flew in after her.

Robin's POV

When I saw Super girl getting knocked into a wall not moving, my eyes widened in shock.

"Kiara!" I shouted.

I was about to run to her aid when I saw The Flash running to me. I threw some batarangs hoping to hit him, but he was to fast and before I could take out my sword he zoomed in front of me punching me in the face knocking me backwards.

In the sky Blue Beetle and Cyborg were having their own fight.Blue was managing fine for a few seconds when he accidentally missed Cyborg, allowing him to grab the back of Blue's armor and used his cannon to disintegrate his wings dropping him.

"Beetle.." I shouted but I was knocked against a hard surface. Flash ran to me held my neck tightly before making his hand move fast enough to vibrate the molecules in hand, allowing him to enter it into my chest.My eyes widened at the pain.

From the corner of my eye I saw Kiara being thrown across the glass from the tower falling to the ground. She tried to get up, but Wonder Women was too quick. She pressed her foot on her Kiara's back and used her lasso to wrap it around her neck pulling it up. Kiara cried out in pain. My heart broke into a million pieces hearing her cries of distress.

"I will break her, Raven."

"I stop my hand for an instant and this one dies, too."

"Wait!" Raven said. "I'll go. As the daughter of your Lord Trigon, I order you to release these feeble humans." She sighed and removed her hood, causing her skin to turn red and her eyebrows turned into an extra pair of eyes.

The Flash removed his hand from my chest making my fall to the ground. Wonder women removed her lasso from Supergirl's neck and flew to the portal with Flash and Cyborg on her tail.

I ran to Kiara, even though my body was crying for me to stop, helping her stand up. Blue, Beast boy and Starfire surrounding us.

Raven opened a portal, looked back and gave us one more smile before disappearing into the portal.