Twenty Five

Next Day

"I'm a dime, you a nickel-ette, light skin, depigiment
Write my own shit, ya'll copyrighting infringament
I eat these rap bitches, somebody get me a dinner mint
Pussy make him tattoo my name, up on his ligament
Fuck wrong with them, my nerves they keep tweaking'
Tell them I'm the chief, I'm runnin' with Mohikans
Tell them this is church, and tell them I am the deacon
Tell them that I'm Black, Chinese and Butter Pecan
Pull up in the Range, I'm givin' them more reasons
Hit up Lil' Wayne, while I'm in the 4 Seasons
Tell Gudda, Mack and Kid Kid I'm here
I'm colder than a cough,I'm wetter than swimwear
Got all these little bitches, g-gettin' p-pink hair
I'm pretty and I'm fly, I'm up in the pink Lear
I needed an assistant, I got me a pink queer
Decorated his office, with flowers and pink chairs..."

I took my headphones off. "Wayne, I think that was good, can we break?" He nodded, his hands crossed with one holding a drink.

I left out of the booth, sitting on the rolling chair at the sound booth, I turned around to Meek sitting on the couch.

"You try'na hear I Get Crazy right now?" I nodded. "Yeah, sure." He opened his computer and I looked at Meek. "You look tired." I told him. "Well, I was up till 11 waiting on you." I rolled my eyes.

"We talked about this. Stop bringing it back up." He shrugged, sitting back more. I sighed, turning around. Know what he need...

Soon enough, the track started. I heard my part. When mine was done, I started listening to Wayne's part.

"1, 2, 3rd floor, hospital bound
Niggas is doors and I knock niggas down
Straightjacket crooked, I hear you lookin
I promise I'm hard and I swear you pussy
I ain't crazy, no, yes, I am
Right up in the cuckoo nest I land
I'm fly, now eat my bird shit
Yeah, I'm crazy, crazy 'bout your bitch.."

     I raised my eyes, looking at Meek. He shook his head at me.

"Wild animal on my bewildered shit
I love brain so I'm lookin' for a nerd bitch
It's Nicki Minaj, the superb witch
And Weezy F Baby, no, Weezy F Crazy..."

     I could tell Meek was pissed. I would be too, but it didn't mean Wayne was specifically talking about me.
**********
Later that day; 6:00 p.m.

     He sat on the bed, his hands in his head. "Baby, you know I'm not part of that shit Wayne did." He nodded. I got on my knees behind him. "I know you not."

     "But I know you're pissed." I massaged his shoulders. He just sighed. I slowly applied my lips to his neck, gently kissing it. Pressing my tongue to it, I sat up and wrapped my arms around his neck.

     I left my love marks on his neck as I crawled in front of him and straddled him. Kissing his lips, his hands went on my lower back.

     I moved with his control of the kiss, his tongue slithering into my mouth. He leaned back, laying down. I pulled his shirt off, he did the same to me. Soon, nothing was covering us.

     Resting my hands on his stomach, I slid down onto him, moans pouring out of my mouth like a waterfall.
**********
Morning

     "You feel better?" He laughed. "Yeah, I'm fine."

    "You just wanted me..." He rolled his eyes. "Cocky ass." I shrugged. "Long as I know I am."