Chapter 2. Is someone there?

{no ones P.O.V}
      After everyone was contacted they met at steph's and Ayesha's house, and klay and dray tagged along, of course. They brought    Kalyn also.
                        *at the mall*
       Fans kept wanting to take pictures with Stephen, klay, and dray and get auto graphs. The girls were tired of it so they went to Victoria secret and told the boys to text them to meet up somewhere as soon as they were finished.
      Ayesha, Kayla, sydel, and Jada Were talking about how Jada should have a baby soon, but they felt as if they were being watched. So they called the boys and they all decided to meet up at the food court.
        "babe we felt like someone was watching us" Ayesha says as the girls agree. " hm? Maybe it could've just been some fans?" Stephen answered confusingly. But the girls didn't think it was fans. They just wanted to go to cut the day short and go to Ayesha's house and maybe watch a movie for a few hours or so.
                 *Stephen and Ayesha's house*
" so what movie should we watch?" Ayesha asked everyone. And everyone screamed out 'fifty shades of black!!!' And they all laughed.
   The movie was over and the babies was sleep and it was only around 7:30ish so they put the babies In Riley's room and decided to play a game, they first played 'never have I ever' and then 'truth or dare' and other games Til it was near midnight.
        Everyone exchanged their goodbyes and made plans for the next day. Them Stephen and Ayesha put Riley's pajamas on then she went back to sleep.
    Steph and Ayesha took a shower then talked about their day, " I'm serious babe or felt like we were brim watched, and it was really creepy, because this tall man was staring at us and was at Victoria's Secret alone. He's a pervert and we didn't trust him from the moment we saw him so we left and we saw him again at the food court but stayed a distance away" Ayesha ranted. " baby it's okay there was a lot of people in the mall, maybe it was nothing." Stephen tried to calm her down but it didn't work she knew it was nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was this chapter? Let me know what you guys think. And do you think it was nothing?