Chapter 6. Where are you?

* Stephen p.o.v*
          It's been about 2 months since my baby went missing and a day hasn't gone by that we stopped looking or thinking about her. I just hope she's okay and alive. I just don't know what I would do if I lost my baby for good. I hope the police finds her.
                *Riley's p.o.v*
I don't like this mean man at all. I just want my mommy and daddy back. They never hurt me before. I hope that they find me soon. The mean man took me for a long car ride, and he tried to say my name was Alexia, I don't really like that name I like Riley better. And he made me put a wig on. And we are at the mall but not the same one I was at with my mommy and daddy.
* kidnappers p.o.v*
We drove all the way to Arizona and I changed our looks and Riley's name to alexia. She's being a little brat and saying she don't like that name. Right now we are at the mall, and she said she has to use the bathroom really bad. There was this little girl who was really nice so I asked her to take Riley a.k.a alexia to the bathroom and she said sure with a smile so I trusted her. Her name was jay.
* Jay's p.o.v*
I was at the mall by myself because I had no one that's in my life. I am almost 13 and been living by myself for 2 years. I will move to the bay once I get enough money to make that move. But I was walking around once I seen a little girl I automatically recognized it was Riley curry and I know she's been kidnapped. It was sad.
But the man who took her asked me if I would take her to the bathroom I said yes, and started thinking of a way to get her out. There was a nice lady In there and I Asked her for help. We called the police while Riley used the bathroom. There was a window so we broke it and snuck out of there and told police to meet us in the back.
They did and I asked them if I could ride down there and personally give Riley to them. They said Yes. We got escorted there. And I was nervous about what would happen.
~~~~~~~
Here's the next chapter and I'll start working on the next one as soon as I can. Comment and vote on if you liked it or not. And what you think what will happen next