Chapter 5. Baby come home.

* at the house*
                Everyone was at the house crying and sad about what happened to Riley. Stephen and Ayesha was sure they didn't have enemies, unless it was someone on another basketball team that he beat and they were mad about it. but he really didn't think so. But they can only think the worst, " I just hope my baby's okay" Ayesha said Choking on tears.
*Riley's p.o.v*
                Me, my dada, and my momma went to the mall with some friends and there was a lot of cameras and I got lost and somebody grabbed me, I thought it was my daddy but it isn't. " where's my mommy and daddy, I want my daddy and mommy!!" Riley yelled jumping around having a fit. He then hit me really hard on my face and I fell down and start crying.
                      * kidnappers p.o.v*
              The little girl was having a fit yelling ' I want my mommy and daddy' ugh she's so annoying . If I would've known she was this bratty I would have just taken the younger one. Finally I got up and slapped her real hard in her face to shut her up, she finally shut up but she started crying. She ran somewhere off in the back. At least I got some quiet time to myself before leaving her so I don't get caught.
                    { Ayesha's p.o.v }
         It's been over 3 hours and they still haven't found my baby. Everyone's driving around yelling out Riley's name trying to find her, but we had no luck. Everyone's so desperate to get Riley back. I just don't understand why someone would wanna take such an innocent little baby.
~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter but I'll update as soon as I can.