Chapter 8. A new begining.

*Ayesha p.o.v*
I really like this jay girl. Something about her gives off a good vibe and I'm more then happy that she's staying. It was really sad that she didn't have no family And she told us she also got abused, she was mixed with black, white, Indian, and a drop of Mexican. And it was cute when she said that she had a little crush on Seth. Me and Stephen started laughing and she blushed. But deep down i sort of wanted her to stay with us. And I've actually figured that her birthday is one day before baby Ryan's ( Jay's birthday is July 9).
*next day* Stephen p.o.v*
I thought I go and tell everybody Riley is back but wanted it to be a surprise so i called everyone consisting of, Sonya, dell (parents), my sister sydel, my brother dell, klay, Draymond, Shaun, Andre, and just about everyone else who was close with us. We made Riley and jay hide upstairs and we would say ' come down' when it's time. by the time they came and we had to act sad so they wouldn't suspect a thing. When they got there was still looked sad.
Then about a minute or two later we decided to mess with them and say we got good news. Then said come down and they came and everybody was confused, shocked but happy to see her. And when jay looked at Seth we caught her eyes light up and me and Stephen laughed a little. We told them everything and they all Hugged Jay and told her 'thanks for finding her' and they asked about her parents and where she lived and she told them and how she got abused etc. it began to be a sad moment.
But everybody started to celebrate. I told Seth to come here and smirked while Jay looked at me nervously and she shook her head no and I didn't listen. " aye bro Jay has a crush on you" I told Seth. He replied with " Awh that's so cute" I said " yeah but don't lead her on she's only 13." " don't worry I won't" he said a grin. I seen he had walked over to Jay and say by her and put his arm around her. I rolled my eyes and and chuckled then went and got a drink.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the long wait and this isn't as good as I wanted it to be but I've been busy this summer and I'll try to make it better soon and I'll try to start writing more. But vote and comment for the next chapter.