Chapter 10. Sky zone part 2.

*Jay p.o.v*
             I yelled at him to leave and he didn't, which only made me madder my face was literally red. Seth tried to calm me down and turned me around to walk back to sky zone. When I started to leave James smacked my butt. I was boiling hot right then. So I turned around and punched him as hard as I could his nose was bleeding as he yelled out ' oww! Really Jay?' Really mad. Soon everybody ran out except Sonya and dell they were with the babies. They asked what happened but then saw him bleeding and my fist balled up with cuts and blood on it.
I was really mad and they took me inside to talk to me. And I guess James went somewhere to clean up. But everyone (except Seth) was asking what happened as soon as they quieted I told them when it all began from when I met him. And one day he was drunk with his friends then he came home and started getting touchy with me. I slapped his hand away and then started hitting me. I had no where to go so I got a job and planned to move out. About a year later I succeeded. " wait you were with him for a year??" Seth and Stephen asked and everyone with their eyes widen in shock. "Yup" I answered. "I moved out here hoping to start a new life and I've just always really loved The bay." " well as long as you're here we ain't gonna let no body lay a finger on you again." Seth answered while everyone else agreed. I smiled then started thinking ' I was happy that I finally had some family, and I hope that they feel the same way about me because I really like them, they give off a good vibe and they are super nice to let a complete stranger in their lives. I am truly blessed.' "we like you too and of course you're like family" they answered. I looked at them confusingly then looked down in embarrassment then chuckled a little realizing I had said that out loud.
          I smiled to everyone then grabbed Seth's hand and told everyone to come jump. Idk what it is with Seth but I feel safest around him he's like the big brother I always wished I had. He always makes sure I am happy and nothing's wrong with me. He always puts my needs before his and that's one of the many things that I love about him.
                     * Seth's p.o.v*
We were jumping around and stayed for about another 2-3 hours Til we went home and watched movies.We watched 50 shades of black first and it was funny. Dad and mom left and me sydel and klay decided to spin the night. We watched the conjuring 2 and it was really scary. It was funny the way that Jay jumped out of fear into my lap and I started laughing at her she moved the other way to klay's side and he smirked at me and I pulled her back to me. I would take her in as my little sister any day. She's amazing I would be proud to call her my little sister.  We watched a few more movies until everyone eventually fell asleep. We had a great day today and I was kind of sad it was ending but we could always have more days like that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the long wait but here's the next chepter. Comment and vote for the next chapter.