Chapter 4. Where's riley?

{no ones p.o.v }
Stephen, Ayesha, and Riley were watching home. It was about near the middle when Stephen got a call from klay and dray. They had all decided to go to the mall and klay told him they were ready to go. Everyone was ready but Riley needed to put her shoes on, as she finished everyone was there. By everyone I mean klay, dray, Kayla, Jada, sydel and Seth.
*at the mall*
Ayesha had a wierd feeling about today, but she didn't know what it was so she shook it off. As they pulled up to the mall and got out there was a lot of fans and photographers, way more than they ever seen since it was Saturday.
              {Stephen p.o.v }
          A fan flashed a real bright light and I couldn't see anything for a while. I couldn't really think at the moment because I had let go of Riley's hand by accident to rub my eyes but since she was between my and Ayesha I figured she had gotten ahold of her or sydel's hand. Everyone couldn't see but we were trying to get through press and we were distracted trying to keep ourselves from going blind, but once we got through all the chaos I
along with everyone else had realized that Riley wasn't following behind us anymore.
          Everyone went into total panic because who wouldn't she's 3? And we split up by couples and sydel and Seth was with each other. Trying to find Riley.
Everyone met up at the food court with no luck. They were scared and sad and as just feeling a lot of emotions. They soon came to the conclusion that somebody to her, even I they didn't wanna believe it they did.
                The gang marched down to the security office watching a tape. Riley couldn't see anything and was looking for her parents, then somebody grabbed her, it was a big dark arm. Then the girls remembered they felt they were being watched last time at the mall. They tried to remember what he looked like and succeeded, they started listing off what he looked like from what they remember, " he was  dark, big, sort of tall and no glasses. Then they remember that they took a picture and was praying that he was in the back and he was. So they showed the police and hoped that he could find the guy and they could get their baby.
~~~~~~~~~~
Who do you think took Riley? And do you think the police will find the guy and will they get their baby back?