The Imaginary World

Sky's P.O.V.

I was walking outside, trying to get some peace and quiet, since there was such a ruckus going on at the Rodgregiuez Family Mansion. 'Dummies. Think they can throw their shoes at me. Stupid Kou took Subaru's boots in the first place! Yeesh! Hmph! At least they have another hobby than talking shit to each other. Fuck.' An irk mark appeared on my head. Rustle. Rustle. 'Weird. I heard that sound when I was sucked in by the portal. Hmm.' (Idc if it's NOT all capitalized. Only all is capital when character is really mad.) "Ahhhhhh!" I heard a voice scream. "What the heck?" I said/asked myself. I looked closely at the person following, and...it...was...(Y/N)?! "Crap!" I used my powers to make a bed appear to where (Y/N) was going to fall. I started to run towards (Y/N), but at the point where I was still hidden by a bush.

Reader-chan's P.O.V~

"Ahhhhhh!" I screamed as I was falling to the ground. I looked away from the ground and closed my eyes to prepare for impact. But all I felt was something soft and plush. "Wha?" I was "confuzzeled" that I landed on a mattress? How is that even possible? I didn't see it there before. I heard a ruslte in the bush. "Who are you? Show yourself!" I said, trying to sound brave and got into a fighting stance, though all in all, I was terrified. I saw somebody...no, a girl walk out from behind the bush. She looked my age, 17 years old. She had light brown hair that reached a little past her back, and it was in a ponytail. 'Wait, could it be?' And it was. It was Skyler! "Skyler! I haven't seen you in such a long time!" I ran up to her and glomped her in a big hug. "Oof!" She grunted as I hugged her. "'Sup, Dasai-chan?" She laughed as she hugged me back. "Skyler! I told you not to call me that!" I whined. "What? It's funny! Ok, ok. What's up, (Y/N)-chan?" She asked me while smiling a bright and radiant smile that could lighten up anyone, and any dark room. I bet you the boys here have a huge crush on her. Hehe. "How has it been here, Skyler? I thought you were in another dimension?" I asked, confused as to why I was on a world that looks like our dimension. "It's been fun, and pretty good. Made new friends! But you still my 1st bestie! And, dude. This is another dimension. Another world. The Imaginary world."

_______________________________________

What's up guys! I hope you liked it! Plz comment anything you thought of, and I'll try to update a lot! ^_^
P.S: Dasai means not cool/lame/boring in Japanese.