Meeting the Ninjago Ninjas

A/N: This is to give an idea of how they are gonna look like in the story. Ok?
You: Got it! :-)
Author-chan: Ok! Now you can continue reading!
_______________________________________

Skyler's P.O.V.

I was walking around, looking for the Ninja. 'Where could they be?' I thought to myself. "Boo!" A voice said. I turned around with an unamused expression on my face. As I turned around, to face where the voice had originated, I saw Lloyd. Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon. "Really? You know that didn't scare me." I said with a "Really?" Tone. "Awww! I was hoping to scare you!" Lloyd pouted. I chuckled lightly then patted his head. "No worries, Blondie." Lloyd blushed a bright red, then said,"The others are coming, want to go to Doomsday Comics?" I smiled. "Eh, why not? I got nothing else to do." I shrugged. Lloyd made his elemental dragon then got on. "Let's go Skyler!" Lloyd then grabbed me by the waist, and pulled me onto the dragon. "Hold on!" Lloyd said. I wrapped my arms around Lloyd's waist. Little did I know, Lloyd had a hue of red on his cheeks when I wrapped my arms around his waist. "Hey Skyler!" Nya said to me. She was on her water dragon. (Author: This is after Nya became the Water Ninja.) "What's up, Nya!" I replied cheerfully. All the ninja appeared one by one. Kai, Jay, Cole, then Zane. "What's up, everybody!" I replied with a smile. "Hey, Lloyd! I have someone I want you guys to meet! Let's go to my house!" I suggested. "Alrighty, then Sky. We're going to Skyler's house! C'mon!" Lloyd said to his team mates. He then started to fly towards the direction of my mansion, the others following.

~~~~~Timeskip brought to you by Lloyd eating candy~~~~~~~~~~~

'I can't wait 'till (Y/N) meets the turtles! They'll love her! But, meet Ninjago's hero's first, right? Heh, I'm a genius.' I thought while smiling. "We're here!" Jay said. "Ok, I'll go inside to get the others outside, hold on." I said. Lloyd's dragon landed and I hopped off and went inside the mansion. "Oi! Sakamaki's! Mukami's! Strawberry! Official Disney Princess Asshole! (Y/N)! Get down here!" I yelled throughout the mansion. They all walked down the stairs. "What now, Loser?" Shin asked me, annoyed as he walked down the stairs. "Some people I want you guys to meet some people. Now come outside." I said while walking outside. They all walked outside, then when the vampires saw the ninja, they glared at them behind my back as I was talking to the ninja. I turned around, and I smiled. "Ok, so guys," I said as I turned to the vampires and two other girls. "These are the ninja, specifically from Ninjago. The one in black is Cole, the one in red is Kai, the one in blue and red is his sister, Nya, the one in blue is Jay, the one in white is Zane, (A/N: This is before Zane became the titanium ninja.) And the one in green is Lloyd." Ok, so I introduced the ninja to the others, now the DiaLovers and (Y/N) to the ninja. (I will be introducing the Dialovers characters in order from oldest to youngest, and by groups of brothers. Yui is last though.) "Ok, so here are the Sakamaki's: Shuu, the eldest but a lazy ass, Mama Reiji, the second eldest, the Tableware Otaku, now the triplets. The third eldest, Ayato, Oreo-sama, the fourth son, Kanato, the Hentai right here, *points to Laito* is Laito, the youngest triplet, and Tsunderella is Subaru, the youngest. The Mukami's: General Ruki the eldest, the idol, Kou, Titan here is Yuma, and the cinnamon bun right here is Azusa. Last but not least, the Tsukinami's: The eldest, and the Official Disney Princess Asshole, Carla, and Strawberry is Shin." I said, while I gave them their nicknames.

"Fuck you, Rodgregiuez." Yuma said. "Sorry, you're not my type." I said while smirking. Everybody else snickered. Yui then came in with Ryu. (In case you guys forgot, that male Yui. Along with the male version of the name.) "Oh yeah! There's Yui, Yui Komori, I call her Blondie. And the last one is Ryu. Ryu Komori. They're brother and sister." Skyler said. (Just go with me on here, ok?)

Your P.O.V.

"Fuck you, Rodgregiuez." Yuma said to Skyler. "Sorry, you're not my type." Skyler said while smirking. I snickered, and so did everybody else. I walked up to Skyler. "I like the 'Mama Reiji' and 'General Ruki' nicknames. They're so true!" I laughed. Reiji and Ruki glared at Skyler. "You two know it's true!" She laughed. "It is not, Miss Skyler." Reiji said with his signature glare. "Denial!" Skyler said in a sing-song voice. "Tomorrow, we're meeting more people, (Y/N)." Sky said. "Dammit. Wait, do you have nicknames for them too?" I said hopefully. "Yeah, but I don't think as funny the DiaLovers."
_______________________________________

Ok! So I finally have it done! I really sorry for not updating all the time, cuz I'm crazy busy.