Meeting the Turtles

A/N: Ok, time to meet the turtles! I will be making a new book

A/N: Ok, time to meet the turtles! I will be making a new book. Anybody know the movies Pitch Perfect and Pitch Perfect 2? I will be making a book about Pitch Perfect 2!  But this book first. So let's get to it! Turtles are human, ok?
_______________________________________

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

Ok, so Skyler said we are going to meet some more people. I wonder who they are. So it's 12:00 in the morning. (Day, not an night.) Skyler is having us meet some of her other friends I guess. "Hey,(Y/N)!" Skyler greeted, walking towards me. "Can you get the DiaLovers down here, please? I gotta go get the 'others' here." Skyler said. "Sure. How many of them?" I asked. "6. That's it." She replied simply. "Ok. I'll get them down. Just text me when you guys are halfway here, k?" I said/asked. "Right. We still have our phones. Almost forgot. Oh, and there's wifi in this world." Skyler said. "Alright! Laterz!" Skyler said happily, walking out the door.

------------Timeskip cuz I'm lazy-------------
😺😺😺😺😺😺😺 🐈🐈🐈🐈🐱🐱🐱🐱

To: (Y/N)
From: Skyler

Hey, we're almost there, get them out side.

To:Skyler
From: (Y/N)

Alright. Got it. Bye.

To: (Y/N)
From: Skyler

A'ight. Bye.

"Hey! Sakamaki's! Mukami's! Tsukinami's! Komori's! Get over here! We gotta go outside!"  Reiji came down first, then Ruki, then all the others came. "Ok! Now outside!" Everybody walked out the door.

Skyler's P.O.V.

I saw (Y/N) and the others walk out as I walked with the Ninjas behind me. (If I say "Ninja," I'm referring to the Ninjago ninjas. If I say "Ninjas," then I'm referring to the tmnt turtles. Which are human now.) "What's up!" I yelled. "Ok, ready to be introduced to each other?" The DiaLovers and Tmnt nodded. "Ok, I'll start with the ninjas. The one in blue is the leader, Leonardo, Leo. The one in red is Raphael, Raph. The one in purple is Donatello, Donnie. The one in orange is Michaelangelo, Mikey." I said. The ninjas nodded again. I then introduced the DiaLovers. "The Sakamaki's are Shu, Reiji, Ayato, Kanato, Laito, and Subaru. The Mukami's are Ruki, Kou, Yuma, and Azusa. The Tsukinami's are Carla and Shin, and the last two are Ryu, and Yui Komori. They're both sibilings." I said. (Kinda lazy right now.) "Just know your place, humans." Reiji said. "Reiji. Don't make me say your f**king nickname right now." I said with my arms crossed.
_______________________________________

Ok, so I'll be making another book, but now that I'm back to school, I will be veeerrrry busy. So plz expect slow updates! Peace! ✌