Meeting Skyler's "Friends"

Skyler-chan's P.O.V.

"So you wanna come over to meet my friends?" I asked (Y/N) curiously. "Sure, it wouldn't hurt, right?" She asked in a playful manner. "Haha! Sure! C'mon!" I replied in a happy way, and motioned her to follow me. We walked towards my mansion I had gotten in the Imaginary world.

---------------Time Skip brought to you by Nyan Cat~---------------------

"Hey guys! I'm home!" I yelled so everybody in the house could hear me. "What's up, Loser!" Shin said cheerfully at me and we bumped our fists. "What's up, Strawberry!"

Reader-chan's P.O.V

'Lol, Strawberry. Funny name for a boy. Hehe.' I tried to keep in my laugh, in which I successfully hid from the boy with Strawberry blonde hair and an eye patch over his left eye, and was wearing glasses too? "So I'll introduce you once EVERYBODY get down here!" Skyler yelled thoughout the mansion, so everybody could hear her. "Oi, chichinashi. Who's that?" A red-haired male with lime green eyes said/asked Skyler. "Don't call me that. Oreo-sama." Skyler said teasingly, and smirked. "It's ore-sama! Not oreo-sama!" He half-said, half-yelled. "Tch. What's with all the commotion?" A tall boy came in with chocolate brown eyes and brunette hair tied in a messy bun. "Yo, Whattup Titan?" Skyler laughed as I smiled. "Tch." The boy 'tched.' "Kk, get everyone down here NOW!" Skyler yelled. More boys came down, and one blonde girl came down the stairs. Some from the kitchen, and from down the hall. Wow. 12 boys and 2 girls live here. I feel bad for Skyler already. "So, everybody, this is (Y/N), my best friend! She came down here through a portal to this dimension. Same way I came." Skyler said, and chuckled a bit. "Hi everybody! My name's (Y/N) but you already knew that!" I said cheerfully with a smile. Skyler snickered a bit. (Just look at the goddamn picture that has the Dialovers characters. I'm too lazy to put introductions for all of them.) Skyler pointed to the boys as she said they're names. "Ok, so (Y/N), this is Shu, the one with earphones, Reiji is the one with a butler outfit, Ayato is the one who calls himself ore-sama, Kanato is the one with a teddy bear, Laito is the one with a fedora, (i'm listing them oldest to youngest with the brothers!) and Subaru is the one with albino hair. Those 6 are the Sakamaki brothers. Ruki is the one with a web choker around his neck, Kou is the one with messy blonde hair, Yuma is the one I call 'Titan,' and the one with bandages? Is Azusa. Sorry, Azusa-kun, that was rude. Those 4 are the Mukami brothers. And the 2 males left are Carla, the one with a black scarf around his neck, and Shin is the one with the eye patch and glasses. Those 2 are the Tsukinami brothers." Skyler said as she introduced them. "What about her?" I asked Skyler, pointing at the girl with short, curly, pale blonde hair. "I was just getting to her. Blondie's name is Yui. Yui Komori. She my other best friend." These names are sooo Japanese.

Yui-chan's P.O.V. (weren't expecting this, huh?)

I glared at '(Y/N)' for a few seconds, then just put on my normal face. I can't lose Skyler to (Y/N)! "Yui-chan, can I have a hug, pwease?" Skyler asked in her baby voice, as she spread her arms. "O-Ok." I said and walked over to Skyler-chan, to give her a hug.

Skyler's P.O.V.

"W-what's g-going on over here?" A voice I knew all too well said. The genderbend of Yui (Male) came down the stairs. His name is Ryu. "Ryu-san! Come down here and meet my best friend!" I said happily (ever after. Lol *is put in time out by Ruki*) "Hello, i'm R-ryu. It's nice to meet you." He said shyly and blushed a slight pink. "Hi, i'm (Y/N) (L/N)." (Y/N) smiling.
_______________________________________

A/N:
Hey! Sorry I haven't updated! I will probably delete my other books, though. I don't like 'em. Well, see you soon!