Have You Told Them Yet?

No one's P.O.V.

(Y/N) was laying on her bed, playing Color Switch. (Anybody play this? No? K, then. ;-;) She then realized something. She remembered Skyler has powers. Skyler is the most powerful being in the world. Ok, no bragging. But, wait. Did Skyler tell them she has powers? And she's able to also destroy the universe in a blink of an eye? 'Oh no. Skyler probably didn't tell them. But, I know how she is. She doesn't want to lose any of her friends. She has no family. She doesn't want to hurt anybody either. She doesn't want them to think she's a freak, and then they'll hate her. She'll break down completely.' (Y/N) then decided to ask Skyler if she told them that she has powers. She look around the mansion, hoping to find Skyler. Then, she saw her on the living room couch, reading a book. Alone.

Reader's P.O.V.

I walked up to Skyler, to ask her if she told them she has powers. I tapped Skyler on the shoulder. Skyler looked up at me,"hm? What is it, (N/N)?" She asked. "Did you tell the others that you have powers?" I whisper-shouted, not wanting to be heard by them. "Oh crap! No! I didn't!" Skyler widened her eyes in shock as she whisper-yelled too. "Stay calm, Sky. Just try not to make anything obvious ok?" Skyler nodded. We hugged each other then we went back to minding our own business.
_______________________________________

A/N: Hello! I will have another A/N for the next chapter. You guys will need to vote! Laterz! 😁