Corrections..?

I've recently began to notice that a few people are fixing the mistakes I make this book, which is completely fine! I want you to! But I also just want you to know that a lot of the information I read and learn about on Matthew comes from the internet. While some of it is based on what you can observe, mostly I find it off the internet. I get some of them from reading interviews, or listening to interviews, or all around just watching him ( Yes, Yes I do mean to sound stalkerish :) )  So some of the time it's not always going to be 100% accurate. And I don't expect it to be, you can't ever know a person completely. But then that means this book won't ever be 100% correct. I try and do as much research before I upload them, but I'm not perfect. And I realize it's called a book of facts but I can promise there's gonna be things that aren't right.  Now I'm not saying I don't want to be corrected if you notice a mistake please tell me I would love to know, but also please make sure you know what your correcting too. If things could be done in a nice way, just to keep this an all around happy place :) that would be great. This isn't to call anyone out or anything either, because I think you all have been so amazing and so nice. And I want to encourage people to correct me. I just felt I needed to say this, because I don't want people to think I'm supposed to have every fact correct or that every fact is going to be correct. I don't know everything no matter how much I wish! :) Thank you, for listening. :) :) :)

You guys keep being you! Hope your all having a good day.