Matthew Gray Gubler

Matthew Gray Gubler!

211. As I've mentioned in previous works, Matthew is a very good artists. Especially when it comes to watercolors. Even much so that in 2005, 12 watercolor painting were sold at "The Gallery of Fine Art" 

212. As we all know Matthew does some pretty weird and crazy things but I'd say the fact that he keeps his friend's wisdom teeth definitely takes the cake. XD 

213. So far in season 12, Matthew has directed 1 episode called "Elliott's Pond" 

214. It is said that he weighs about 154. ( He has a normal BMI) 

215. He has been modeling since College. Quite a few people came to him and wanted to work with him

216. He makes T-Shirts! You can buy them often on his website Gublerland.com and a lot of the times they are limited edition/time so if you want them you better hurry! 

217. Before he studied acting he studied directing. 

218. He has directed/produced multiple music videos. 

219. He talks a lot about the statistics of smoking. I don't think he likes it. 

220. He knows it may sound crazy but he believes that Walt Disney taught him everything he knows. 

I really cite Walt Disney as teaching me everything I know. It sounds crazy, but I'm serious! In 'Bambi,' the mother dies, but you don't see the corpse. You see the father, the stag, come up and you see 'Bambi' alone, and that has so much more impact than seeing a mutilated deer.
 https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/m/matthewgra522765.html

 Quick little note, thank you so much again to everyone who keeps reading it really makes me happy. Also i'm thinking that I might add some Criminal Minds elements into this book, not make it specifically just about Matthew. However I wouldn't do it all the time, just occasionally. What do you think?