Locker

Ugh! When will this day end! It was only the first day of eighth grade. And you spilled your lunch all over your new outfit. So you had to change into your gym uniform. And everybody. And by everybody, you mean EVERYBODY, won't stop staring at you.

Also earlier today you saw your crush talking to a very attractive, and very athletic girl in Science. Could this day get any worse?

You try to open your locker and it didn't budge open. With a grunt you redid your combo and still no luck.

The only option you had was to say. "Open sesame."

"Need help?" Asked a voice that was smooth as silk.

You slowly turn to your left and see y/c/n.

"No." you say quickly as you averted your gaze.

"Are you sure?" he asked once again with a small chuckle.

Just hearing him chuckle is music to your ears. "I'm sure." You can't mess up you combination this time. But you can't help that your palms were sweating like Niagara Falls. You skipped passed the last number in your combination. "crap...." you mutter.

You could practically feel y/c/n form a smile on his lips. "Here let me help." he moved you aside politely. "what's your combination?"

"24-3-29." you tell him, you had no choice.

In swift hand movements your locker was open. "Violà." He grinned.

"thanks." you returned the smile.

"So...since you gave me your locker combination... Can you also give me your phone number?"