Take A Moment

Here comes a thought.

That might alarm you.

What someone said. And how it harmed you.

You him the rest of the verse. You always the loved the way Garnet's voice was powerful and yet calming at the same time.

You needed something to calm you down after what happened today at school. Your school had an assembly today. You barely paid attention to half of it. But then the voice of your crush echoed through the gym.

"E/N (enemy's name) can you please stand up." He asked through the microphone.

The girl that you envied stood up. Her locks of curls bounced as she stood up. Everybody had their focus on C/N and E/N.

"Will you do me the honor...and go to prom with me?" He said.

Right then and there. Your heart shattered into a million peices. And the pieces sank into your stomach. You just wanted to melt into your hoodie.

E/N smiled at him and squealed. "Yes! Yes I will!"

His lips formed a smile. The kind of smile you make when you just won the lottery.

You close your eyes and try to forget about the horrible moment. And you started to sing.

Things that you said are suddenly swarming.

Oh, I'm losing sight. I'm losing touch of these little things that seem to matter so much.

Then they confuse me.

And I might lose me.

You laid in your bed. And kept singing. Then your phone buzzes. It was a message from your best friend.

BFF😜 : hey y/n. What happened in the assembly was horrible. I would've punched that stupid idiot in the face if I had the chance. He doesn't know anything. If he can't see the beauty that you have...then he isn't the right one. I now you are strong. And I know you will pull through this. Because you are an independent woman. Just know that I am always here for you❤

Slowly you feel a smile creep on your lips. You knew that your friend was right. Who needs y/c/n anyways?

I know this was a short one. But there will be many more happy imagines in the near future. Luv you all❤❤