✋ Hello✋

This is an imagine requested by my best friend TheWorstStudentEver. Check out her stories, because they are AWESOME!!! We both are having difficulties with our crushes. But I know she has a chance 😊. Anyway let's get on with this imaginine.

Her P.O.V

I can't wait for school! Hah😁 ! Nope😑 . I hate school😝 . The only reason why I come is because I get to see all of my friends. I only got three hours of sleep last night. Don't worry I'm used to it. Ugh. I might as well get dressed. I find ripped leggings and my favorite black shirt. Then my mom drops me off at school, and once again I'm the only one in the gym. I take a seat on the cold floor. My orange, frizzy hair is all over the place. Believe me! I tried to brush it. But my hair consumed the brush and its nowhere to be found.

To pass time I listen to music. And start writing in my journal....that for some reason @music_girl101 like to smell the leather on the front cover.

Speaking of @music_girl101, she walked into the gym with headphones in her ears. She looks at me and smiles, and I smile back.

We talk for a couple of minutes. She mostly talks about her crush .

"So.." she wiggled her eyebrows.

"Don't do that😑 ." I shake my head.

"Jelly~" she cooed. (Jelly is a code name for my crush. Her crush's code name is peanut butter.) Her finger pointed at Jelly. His dirty blonde, wind-swept hair looked like it was freshly cut. Ugh😑 . I hate it😒 . Now he looks like a fuckboy😐.

He was sitting with his group of friends. For a new kid, he made friends real quick. I have two classes with him. And to make matters worse our English teacher secretly ships us. So I have a seat right next to him.

"Um...Izzy right?"

I blink out of my thoughts. And there he was. Right in front of me. AND HE KNOWS MY NAME!

"Yeah what'do ya want?" I asked, keeping my cool. Like always.

"I came over here to ask something." he paused. "why were you staring at me?"

"Pf...i wasnt staring at you." I shake my head and cross my arms.

"She totally was." @music_girl101 nodded.

God dangit😡 I thought to myself. She is so dead.

A smile crept into jelly's lips. "I don't think we've made a proper introduction." he held his hand out. "Hey, the names (his name)"

I shake his hand. Still keeping my cool. "(her name)" I replied.

But jelly decided not to let. I of his hand. So he sat next to her and kept holding her hand till the bell rang.