The Presentation

Hey there! This imagine is going to be based on my experience. And yes I do have a crush. It's probably the reason why I write these imagines. HEY, a girl can dream.

Anyways...enjoy my awkwardness.😉

🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼

So this takes place in my first period. Honors American History.

Sadly, that is the only class I share with him.

I was the last person to present. So I got up from my seat. Which was not too far back of the classroom. I sit in front of the class and I hate it. But anyways I tape my poster onto the whiteboard and get my notecards ready.

I am no public speaker. I stutter all the time😶😳 .

I try to grasp everyone's attention with a smile, showing that I was ready to present.

My eyes land on him. He sat in the back, next to his friend Drew. (tbh, drew is a cool dude. But I hate it that he is always partners with him.)

He gave me a small smile. And I quickly averted eye contact with him. I can't help it. He makes me weak in the knees.

Anyways, I started to speak. The first word that came out of my mouth was "Um...."

The my teacher quickly scribbled on my rubric. For some reason he doesn't like it when people say "Um.."

After I said all the info in my presentation I asked, "any questions?"

No one raised their hands, which meant I gave them all the info they needed.

Then my teacher asked. "do you have any more info on how your colony was founded?"

After a small pause I answered. "Nope."

My eyes instinctively landed back on him. And he chuckles with a smile.

And I died

The end