❤ 8th Grade Formal❤

TheWorstStudentEver this is for you. I hope you like it. I'm putting a lot of detail into this.

I shove @music_girl101 into PB. And I whipser in his ear, "you know what to do."

PB nodded and beamed at her.

Good.

Now if PB is here...then Jelly has to be here. Everyone in 8th grade is here. Before is shoved @music_girl101 bro her crush, I saw a plate of free cupcakes. And they were practically calling my name. I head back to the snack table.

"who would've guessed. Izzy is at a dance, and the first she does is go to the free snack table."

I stop in my tracks and turn around. "hey blondie." I say. Jelly was in a tuxedo and damn he was looking sharp. His teal tie brought out his eye color. And his blonde hair was neat (for once).

"hey cowgirl." he replied.

"ugh. Is that the best insult you can think of?" I tease.

"Hey I'm trying my best. But I can't think of any, your beautiful dress is distracting me." he smiled.

And que the different shades of pink. I cover my cheeks. "you dont really mean that."

His hands placed on my shoulders. He turned my body, so it faced him. "you remember that sweater gave you at the Halloween dance?"

How can I not forget about it. That was the best night of my life. "yeah." I say so he can continue.

"well...i wanted to bring back the good memories." he put the sweater on me. It still smelled like him, yassss.

Mr.peat (dj) put on a slow song.

"speaking of good memories...hiw about we make one right now? May I have this dance?" his black tux and blonde hair faintly reminded me of chat noir.

"yes." I let him take my hand.

Rests his hands on my waist, and I wrap my arms around his neck.

Jelly leaned in close. "I love you izzy."

My eyes widened as I hear the words come out of his mouth. Oh God please don't let this be a dream!

Then my eyes land on @music_girl101, she was in a lip lock with PB! I whip out my phone and record and take a million photos.

I laugh. "she is so going to kill me."

"send those photos to me. I have to show Tommy and drew this." he smiled.

Then I felt bad. I felt like I ruined the moment between us.

"where were we?" his finger hooked under my chin. "hey....your lips look cold. May I warm them up for you?"

"oh just kiss me already." I pull on his collar and we kiss.

Let's just say they both lived happily ever after❤