She's One of the Boys

Author's Note:

My works are unedited, so please bear with me for typos, wrong grammar or any errors.  Just correct me if possible - it will help me improve my writings.

This is a work of fiction.  Names, characters, business, events, incidents and places are just a product of author's imagination.  Any resemblance to actual persons, living or death, is purely coincidental.

Please do not publish, modify, copy or display without my permission.

But I will appreciate if you will vote, comment or share with your other wattpad or facebook friends.

THIS STORY IS PG-13! FOR GENERAL READERS!

Thank you and Godbless!

LightGiver

Date Start:  June 9, 2016

Date Finish:

*|*|*|*|*|*

DESCRIPTION

I got six handsome cousins and I am the youngest and of course, the most good-looking - it's my story anyway!

We love to played basketball, soccer, hockey, swimming and all boys games in any console and online games.

I am one of the Villareal's boys...

...until realization hits us!

Since then, they treated me as a beautiful and fragile girl that they needs to protect as I am the one and only Villareal Princess.

And complications between my cousins arises when a family secret was revealed.

And I miss... being one of the boys!

I'm Chantal Marlie (Charlie) Villareal and this is my story!

Date Start: 09 June 2016

*|*|*|*|*|*

She's One of the Boys
Copyrighted© LightGiver
AllRights Reserved.
June 2016

Please leave your comment.  Press the star to vote.  And click the rectangle with arrow up to share.
Thank you, my dear!
LightGiver

*|*|*|*|*|*