3: The Seven Cousins Childhood

"We didn't realize we were making MEMORIES. . . we just knew, we were having FUN!"

Third Person POV

It's summer, July 23, Saturday, 7th Birthday of Bradley Toshio N. Villareal.

The group of kids are happily playing in the portable three feet swimming pool at the backyard of the three Villareal Brothers, Angelio, Berlito and Carlito.

Their houses were built beside each other in the cul-de-sac of the street in the well-known community in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.  The community was known in it's largest man made lake in the city and it's been the Community of the Year for a few years already in all of Canada.

Being at the cul-de-sac, each backyard are pie-shaped and spacious.  Angelito, the eldest and the Realtor, his house in between of this twin siblings, decided not to built a fence so all their children has a humongous backyard to play into.

Some kids are playing mini golf, basketball, others are jumping  on the trampoline and the rest are in the portable pool because the whether was really hot, that's includes the youngest amongst the kid, the three years old, Charlie.

There were about 15 kids ages between 3 and 8 are at the backyard.  The seven Villareal cousins and Bradley's eight other classmates who are all boys as well.  For some reason, he don't want to invite any girl classmates.

Berlito, Bradley's father, is in-charged of the BBQ.  He's barbecuing some pork on the stick, spare ribs, hotdogs, sausages and burgers.  His twin brother, Carlito and their cousin, Berto, are watching over the kids.  Their eldest brother, Angelito, was not home as usual.  Very seldom that he will join in the family events since his wife died.

"I need to pee!"  Little Charlie, shouted in excitement.  She's potty trained already and always excited to pee on the toilet.

"I need to pee, too!"  Bradley said.  He helped his little cousin to get out of the portable pool.

"Me too!  Can I come to the washroom?"  Ashton asked and went out of the pool also.

The three kids went inside the walk-out basement washroom.  Little Charlie went to the toilet first and sat down to the toilet bowl.

"Why do you need to sit down?  You just need to pee, right?  You're not pooing?"  Ashton, a five years old boy, innocently asked.

"Huh?  That's how I pee!"  The three years old kid replied with a pout.  She got down of the toilet bowl, flushed it and headed to the sink to wash her tiny hands.

"This is how you're supposed to pee.  Let's show Charlie, Kuya Brad!"  Ashton asked his older cousin.

"Watch us, little cousin!"  Bradley and Ashton, pulled-down their swimming shorts and hold their tiny ding-a-ling and aim it on the toilet bowl and pee.

The little girl was amazed.  It's like they have their own faucet where the water came out.  The boys even shake off the remaining pee before getting a tissue and wiped the head of their birdie or ding-a-ling.

Little Charlie pulled down her swimming short and examine her private.  "Why is mine not long like yours, kuya?"  Wondered the little girl.

The two boys also checked their cousin's private.  They looked at each other in awe.  They also check their own private.

"Ah, I know."  Bradley, being a smart boy said with confidence.  "Look at mine and Ash's birdie, we don't have an open wounds."  The girl open up her thigh.  He's right, she have a long slit and they don't.  If it's a wound, why it didn't hurt?  Her cousin have a little sac with quail eggs.