2: Their Parents Stories: Preview

A/N:  Thank you for the votes! ;-)

"Appreciate your parents. You never know what sacrifices they went through for you."

Three Villareal brothers were born in the Philippines. Angelito was older by three years from his twin brother, Berlito and Carlito. You will notice that their names started with alphabet. . . A, B and C. Blamed their parents Angelita Aquino and Lito Villareal.

But the boys find it awesome so, when they were teenagers they decided to name all their future children in alphabet as well. Whoever got the first child amongst them will start the name of the baby in A and all it's siblings. . . the next one. . . starts with B . . . and the last one starts with C.

*|*|*|*|*|*Carlito Villareal and Eva Renauld *|*|*|*|*|*Adrian/Austin/Ashton Parents

Carlito married his common law partner, Eva Renauld. They were living in together for three years already, on and off and when she got pregnant, he decided to proposed to her to give his children a name. The first born for the Villareal. . . happened to be twins, Adrian James and Austin Kristian.

Carlito being a playboy and afraid of the Villareal family cursed, he didn't believe in marriage but he don't want his son to be a bastard either. Since Eva was a born Canadian, there's a slight conflict in their culture that's always leaded to relationship conflicts. That's why they don't want to get married in the first place.

They're fighting almost anything and everything at all. Like a very simple thing like the colour of the bed sheets. Carlito wants it to be neutral but Eva wanted it more feminine. The church they go to; Carlito's a Catholic while Eva's a Protestant. Even the name for their kid. Carlito wants it to starts with A, as it was agreed upon by his brothers but Eva wants to follow it to his great grandfather.. . So, the first name of their son was given by Carlito and the second name by Eva.

The only thing that they're agreed upon. . . they were perfect partner in bed. They satisfied each other in bed. . . but probably it's not enough in marriage . . . if respect and love are not that deep.

After one year of marriage, they've decided to file a divorce but they've found out that she's pregnant for their third child, Ashton Paul. So, they didn't file their divorce paper.

When the twin were already three years old and Ashton's one. . . Eva eloped with his first lover going back to her hometown Quebec leaving her three children to their father. But the plane crashed and all 258 passengers and crews died.

That was the first tragic in Villareal Brothers!

*|*|*|*|*|* Berlito Villareal and Tamiko Niroshima *|*|*|*|*|*Bradley/Braiden/Brandon's Parents

Berlito was the last one to got married. He married a year after his twin brother because his girlfriend, Tamiko got pregnant as well. But unlike Carlito and Eva, Berlito and Tamiko loves each other so much as well. Despite the different culture and religion, they've adjusted to each others belief and worked on their difference.

They met in the University and live-in together but they finished they courses. Berlito passed the licensure exams for Electrical Engineering while Tamiko followed her dreams of becoming an Interior Designer. After the birth of their first son, Bradley Toshio, Tamiko got a job at one of the finest builder company. The same with Berlito.

After two years, Tamiko conceived their second and third children: Braiden Michio and Brandon Ryozo. Obviously, the first name was given by Berlito and the second name being a Japanese name by their mother.

With three children, Tamiko decided to work-at-home mother and Berlito suggested to his brothers to just put up a Building Contracting and/or Developing Business. His twin brother, Carlito, being a Civil Engineer and their eldest brother, a well-known Realtor.