5: Our Only Princess

5:Our Only Princess

"I am the only girl in the family so everyone pampered me." - Blanka Vlasic

ADRIAN POV

Shocked was evident in all our faces. I can't believe that our little cousin is actually a girl.

Aunt Bertie explained that it's Uncle Angelito who wanted to treated him or rather her as a boy! But he didn't explained further. He left us in Charlie's room to buy some feminine stuff for her, like sanitary napkins and proper medicine for her dysmenorrhea, the pain that she experienced in her abdomen.

"You're not going to play in the basketball later!" I told her full of authority. I'm the eldest even with my twin brother by two minutes and I'm the captain ball.

"What? No, kuya!" He, I mean, she protested. Disappointment was evident in her beautiful eyes.

"Adrian's right, Char." Bradley agreed with me for the first time. We usually have different point of view in things. And he's a geek, so it's hard to compromise with him. But of course, it's Charlie that we're talking about. Our youngest cousin and Brad's favourite among us!

He was holding an ipad and seems he's reading some articles. "Girl's with monthly p-period are more sensitive. A little bump can cause them a bruise. We're not going to let you play."

"But Kuya, it's cham-" Charlie didn't finished her sentence as Austin cuts her of.

"No buts Charlie! You have to listen to us, this time! We've been protecting you in the court because you're the smallest one but now that we knew that you're a girl, our only princess. We will be overprotective of you." True. Austin's always in trouble protecting our little Charlie.

"You know some of our rivals, played dirty. They're always into you cause you're the tiniest. We cannot play well if your inside. We might just be watching over you." Braiden added and our poor little cousins pouted in disappointment, now, he acted like a girl. . . I mean, she and I just noticed it.

BRANDON POV

F*ck! I can't believe that he's a real girl. We are always together in school during break time, before and after school. We even went to the washroom together. And one time I noticed that he's looking at my private and he sighed deeply and went in to the cubicle. He said he's going to poo but it seems that he just peed.

What's going to happen now?

"Now, you're discriminating me because I'm a girl. So, from now on, I'm not allowed to join you in your games? That's unfair! I'm still one of the Villareal boys!" She's crying and I feel her distressed. I sat beside Charlie in the bed and put my arms on her shoulder as I always do to him before and tapped it. We're more closer as cousin.

"Hey! Stop crying! You can still join in our games but not now that you have your period. I agreed with Kuya Brad, girl's with period are so sensitive. We've learned it from family life and you will learn it too, soon! You can cheer for us, for now! Anyway, you're our only princess!" I'm trying to calm her down but. . .

TOINK!

I am face to face on the her bed as she hit me on the back of my head! Violent reaction?

"Don't call me a princess. I'm one of the boys!" She pushed me away out of her bed.

"Charlie that's enough! You want to be a boy but you're acting like a girl!" Kuya Bradley's laughing. Huh? Did he just really laugh? He is always serious. Well, it's Charlie that we're talking about. He can always made him smiles.